All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet

6 days to go boys hope everyone is preparing for the food olympics lol

quick update guys just letting everyone know that the restaurant will still be open after 9pm, the restaurant is usually open till 2 in the morning, but I think the owner will stop the buffet at 9 but you can still order of the menu after 9

i forgot that i only got my m1, wont be there. besides, i dont think ill be able to move after that buffet.

i forgot that i only got my m1, wont be there. besides, i dont think ill be able to move after that buffet.

you don't have to ride there, just to let you know, you can come and eat and say hello, without your bike. Is totally up to you, but again, it all be every tuesday nite in the summer, so you can come with your bike once you get your M2 too. No biggie

actually you're still good till 30 mins after sunset - which is around 9 anyways. Dunno how you're gonna deal with the latter part though lol :confused1:

yea i forgot that it will be till 9pm,

this m1 thing never really stoppped me before, but i let it expire and wasted a year. but im a good boy now i follow all the rules. << yea right.

yea i forgot that it will be till 9pm,

this m1 thing never really stoppped me before, but i let it expire and wasted a year. but im a good boy now i follow all the rules. << yea right.

+ I wont tell ;) come down.

im looking forward to it. i hope murphy's law wont come into play. i also have a friend with 250r who might(probably) come down. told him about it. 7 bucks all you can eat. cant go wrong

anyone going down from RH or around here that wants to head down that way together?

(Not that i'm wishing it, but do we have a backup day planned in case of precipitation?)

Hopefully won't need it... lookin forward to some good food!

hmmmm... burritos or flip.. decisions decisions! love it!:hello1:

hmmmm... burritos or flip.. decisions decisions! love it!:hello1:

good choices to make though, at least there will be places for us riders to go , thats y I put this on. the choice is yours, I think myself , I will go to both hit burrito boyz at 530 and make cusina at 630 food olympics for me ....

Sure, whatever. If ur that short, no probs.

-Jamie M.

Back
Top Bottom