All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet | GTAMotorcycle.com

All-you-can-eat asian food tues. nite meet

dragon

Site Supporter
All-you-can-eat asian food tues july 14th

Hello everyone, thanks for the interest on the previous posting, I got the confirmation on a date and time. The Venue will be Cusina Asian International restaurant on Bathurst and Wilson, 288 wilson ave. to be exact, they will be serving All you can eat filipino /canadian food such as hamburgers and fish and chips and they will also have karaoke for those who want to sing, I don't know if I will be brave enough to do so but will see....also not to mention a DJ This will be another fun meet of the summer, I am hoping everyone comes, you don't have to bring your bikes to come but I encourage you to bring them since there will be lots of bike parking and then we can ride downtown or elsewhere afterwards. Since we have shopsy's and st.louis wed nite let's have Cusina tues nite. If we get a good turn out the owner is willing to have it every tues. night in the summer so please come and have some fun.... please post if your coming, even if its a maybe, so I can get some ideas of how many will be there, so I can tell the owner, so he doesn't ran out of food.
thanks everyone... and see ya there if you have any questions just pm me. remember the first tues nite will be on july 14 and if its good every tues. nite on..... I will post the names here on this thread for those who are coming or who expressed interest in the last thread..

Price: $10 (taxes + 1 drink inc.) All you can eat
Date:July 14, 2009 and every tuesday after that!!!
Time: 630pm-900pm All you can eat but you can order of the menu after 9 its till open till 2am in the morning
Place: Cusina Asian International restaurant
Location:Corner of Bathurst and Wilson exact address 288 Wilson ave.
I will still post you if your a maybe
attending:
1.Johnp
2.Toysareforboys
3.Col_fokker
4.LMF
5.Speedfread316
6.Nemy
7.Retrogrouch
8.Ironryder
9.Triple
10.Buttahz
11.Gel
12.Kiddo
13.Majik feet
14.Goldie tiger
15.spider
16.Ixfe +1
17.tej_jatt
18.6c
19.azia
20.seff56
21.3M_TA3 +1
22.frekeyguy
23.2ndderivative
24.Magnum P.I.
25.fr335ty1e
26.hoodmeister
27.Animegirl
28.Centrefold
29.Lucky Dragon

Last edited:
nice, sounds good!

I'm In ......depending on the weather......

Forgot to mention his got 2 big screen tv's there also has band equipment so if u guys know of any amatuer band he will gladly let them play there

ok,thats sounds good.im close to that place...c u there...spider

Ok who all is going from the east end? Durham area we can meet up and cruise out there!

Back
Top Bottom