Thinking of cancelling your State Farm policy? Want to know your Penalty/Refund? | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Thinking of cancelling your State Farm policy? Want to know your Penalty/Refund?

I have a question, My brother is turning 25 at this oct
and sf quoted him 460 per month before age 25
180 per month after age 25
so if he start insurance at May.... how much he have to pay for whole year...?
its really confusing...

i'm trying to figure this out i have been with state farm for several years now. i pay 171.44 a month(2059/year) gixxer 750 brutal i know, moved to TD for 1700 still brutes but better...my renewal is in may. I just cancelled today mar 20th. how does this work. I feel like i paid a bunch of money this year like 3 payments and realistically used 0 of the riding season. Will i be getting back?

i'm trying to figure this out i have been with state farm for several years now. i pay 171.44 a month(2059/year) gixxer 750 brutal i know, moved to TD for 1700 still brutes but better...my renewal is in may. I just cancelled today mar 20th. how does this work. I feel like i paid a bunch of money this year like 3 payments and realistically used 0 of the riding season. Will i be getting back?

You might owe them money

No you won't owe anything, StateFarm does not short rate rec vehicle policies. If you paid your full year premium then you will get what ever is not used back.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom