Unofficial GTAM Chat Operational | Page 5 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Unofficial GTAM Chat Operational

Got it to work on the iphone. Everyone in the chat is ignoring me, so its definitely functional.

its cuz you are too cool, we'll feel too inferior if we speak to you ;)

Got it to work on the iphone. Everyone in the chat is ignoring me, so its definitely functional.

You just disappear before anyone has a chance to say something to you... :p

Definitely the funniest part of the chat last night.

Poor Zed, everytime he'd start to say something, he'd be disconnected. Oh and throw in the game UNO and it was even funnier.

Get on a stable computer connection and you'll be just fine!

:)

I just signed in now... IRC chat, awesome.

Do you guys run any bots with games like Acrophobia or anything??

We are running Uno and ACRO.. I am considering disabling the games as they can be a bit of a downer for convos.

yeah, when the games start I always leave cause it's annoying to try and carry on a convo :(

Isn't there some way to play like in a private chat or somethin?

-Jamie M.

One guy created custom scripts to do it, but they don't go with eggdrop. Been looking for something like that though. Until I find it, I'll probably run a channel poll to find out whether I should disable them.

Alright, I restarted MIRC and it won't let me connect:

"[23:20] Closing Link: 0.0.0.0 (A-banned: [AKILL ID:1180039729K-a] Due to recent abuse the ident "DALNET" is no longer allowed on DALnet. (2009/07/06 22.15))"

WTF?

-Jamie M.

Got it fixed :D

Great time in chat tonight guys (and gal). Hopefully I provided some entertainment :D

-Jamie M.

Haha I'll bet it was something perverted, like it always seems to be.

This is worth celebrating...

[16:22:16] <@GTAMbot> jibbijib plays WI LD Draw Four and Wins UNO!
[16:22:18] <@GTAMbot> UNO! GTAMbot Green 2 Green 5 Yellow 7 Yellow 7 Blue 7 Red 6
[16:22:20] <@jibbijib> ya **** u bot
[16:22:20] <@GTAMbot> UNO! jibbijib broke the Fast Game Record 1000 bonus Trackdays
[16:22:22] <@GTAMbot> UNO! jibbijib wins 34 Trackdays by taking 6 cards total:1034 Trackdays
[16:22:24] <@GTAMbot> UNO! 12 cards played in 55s

[12:09:06] <@GTAMbot> jibbijib plays Red 9 and Wins UNO!
[12:09:08] <@GTAMbot> UNO! GTAMbot WI LD
[12:09:08] <@jibbijib> dumbass
[12:09:10] <@GTAMbot> UNO! jibbijib broke the Fast Game Record 1000 bonus Trackdays
[12:09:12] <@GTAMbot> UNO! jibbijib wins 50 Trackdays by taking 1 cards total:1050 Trackdays
[12:09:14] <@GTAMbot> UNO! 12 cards played in 53s

I called it a dumbass because it played a wild card and chose red. Which I had only red reverse and red 9.

This is fun.

Jib, sorry to be the bearer of the bad news, but I disabled Uno. It's killing the conversations and a few people were leaving the channel every time the game got going. Eventually, I'll set up a games only bot just for your enjoyment :cool:

Jib, sorry to be the bearer of the bad news, but I disabled Uno. It's killing the conversations and a few people were leaving the channel every time the game got going. Eventually, I'll set up a games only bot just for your enjoyment :cool:
Noooooooooo!!!!!!:(

Back
Top Bottom