Unofficial GTAM Chat Operational | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Unofficial GTAM Chat Operational

Something on a bit more serious note. It has been suggested that I got the irc channel going because of people getting banned and whatnot. That's not the case. Somebody said that a chatroom would be a good idea, I agreed and got something going so we can all chat in real time.
I may not always agree with all of the decisions of the management. Hell, some people I've been friends with got banned. That doesn't matter. Paul's show and he can run it any way he wants to. GTAM is still a great community and a great resource.
The unofficial chat that I started has rules that are more relaxed. Basically anything goes. However, it does not have a huge public profile and it does not rely on sponsors that require a more family-oriented image. That's why I can get away with it as long as it's not official :cool:

Yeah everytime I go, i read something like this... why ???

21:48 LiNK666 hewathe is really a man
21:48 LiNK666 a man with boobs
21:49 hewathe my penis is enormous, guys
21:49 LiNK666 hewathe it's an innie not an outie right?
21:49 hewathe it's a 12 inch outie
21:50 hewathe bend over boys
21:50 hewathe who wants to ride my wild snake?

oh my... you said p**is and b**bs..

have fun with your infraction..

Something on a bit more serious note. It has been suggested that I got the irc channel going because of people getting banned and whatnot. That's not the case. Somebody said that a chatroom would be a good idea, I agreed and got something going so we can all chat in real time.
I may not always agree with all of the decisions of the management. Hell, some people I've been friends with got banned. That doesn't matter. Paul's show and he can run it any way he wants to. GTAM is still a great community and a great resource.
The unofficial chat that I started has rules that are more relaxed. Basically anything goes. However, it does not have a huge public profile and it does not rely on sponsors that require a more family-oriented image. That's why I can get away with it as long as it's not official :cool:

the chat is good.. however we never actually talk about bikes do we? it's nice to be able to talk as if we were normal grown men talking to each other.. it's kinda nice being able to swear and talk smack...

*sigh*

boo no one's online now.

buut this is cool haha. yes. i love chats.

the chat is good.. however we never actually talk about bikes do we? it's nice to be able to talk as if we were normal grown men talking to each other.. it's kinda nice being able to swear and talk smack...

*sigh*

We do talk about bikes, but you only show up for the sex talk. Perv. :D

*cough* those who have bikes talk about them... those who don't, dream about them.
She makes up for it with the sex talk :D

oh man, thats all she talks about
hewathe nobody gets me wet these days
hewathe my v_gina is picky
hewathe it doesn't get along with everyone

Rider4Life 'cause it doesn't want to look like grilled cheese in the morning

SpeedFreak| lol maybe got a disease? haha

hewathe disease usually results in extra discharge, not less

hewathe hahaha i just did a hilarious fart
hewathe it changed pitch

there I posted this for you Rlapin.
I'm seriously gonna get banned if keep posting this stuff lol.

hewathe said:
nobody gets me wet these days
How far from Whitby do you live again?? :D

-Jamie M.

lol, Release the hounds!

did i get kicked out of the chat? :(

We thought you just couldn't handle us anymore :) Try using mIRC instead of mibbit. mibbit has issues.

i don't know what to dooooooo :(

ohh greeeat. w.e. that link was i clicked it and it sent me out of the room and i can't get back in again. AHH why is this soo gay

wtf i don't wanna dl ****. AGH.

Back
Top Bottom