Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph Photo Tag | Page 58 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Kitchener, Waterloo, Cambridge, Guelph Photo Tag

Go nuts guys.This one was Scuba Steve's idea.
picture206op.jpg

LOL, I saw what looked like RVs in the background and thought, aha, it must be some sort of RV store or campground. So today I searched through an online list of various area RV dealers and campgrounds... no wonder I couldn't find it!

Near Laurelwood Dr and Fischer Hallman. Wingboy was that you on the black Ducati at this intersection in the afternoon?
svoz90.jpg

Here's the new one. I took this photo a couple weeks back.
vpi2it.jpg

Last edited:
El Rodento:if the rider was wearing a hi-vis yellow jacket,yup that was me.I go past that last tag all the time on the way to Grand Valley Golf Course.It's on Roseville Road.can't remember the name.I think it's Hanson Cement or something.Nice pic btw. :)
picture228z.jpg

New tag.I'll post another pic for a clue if it's too tough.Just ask.This is a nice ride btw.
picture227.jpg

Ahhh I've been away from this game for awhile. I'm looking for a bike....wanna sell me yours Ric?

My BB died trying to get the next one so I'll use an old one from a bike I don't own anymore.
fallscooter.jpg

Ahhh that red stripe on the bldg should be a good enough hint lol. There should be more constructions in the background though.

Just got back from getting that old future shop tag. Was hoping to join in on the fun :p Hopefully the rain will hold out tomorrow and I'll try to find that new one, any hints?

Where was the last tag.I know i've been past it.Just can't remember where.
(btw,nice bike Chaotic)

1 Stone Rd. West in Guelph, Thanks Wingboy it looks nice in pictures, but in person it definitely shows signs of its age lol.

Back
Top Bottom