Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Weekly Meets

Re: Vaughan Ninja 250/CBR 125 Sunday Meets

lol goldie you can't be THAT lazy!!! There's a timmies around the corner lol so stock up!

and I thought you were selling off your 08 mauro?

i'll drag Goldie out...or get one of my Peel buddies to blare the sirens till she wakes! :D Or bribe her with Timmy's!

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, i was going to, but i needed a new car, so my $$$ went into that...for now...besides, i like the 250! its fun! I'll buy a new bike and still keep it!

i'll drag Goldie out...or get one of my Peel buddies to blare the sirens till she wakes! :D Or bribe her with Timmy's!

Yeaaaaaaaaaa, i was going to, but i needed a new car, so my $$$ went into that...for now...besides, i like the 250! its fun! I'll buy a new bike and still keep it!

nice. And if you posted anything else in a 250/125 forum you might've gotten flamed :rolleyes: That's my plan with the 250 too. Love this thing.

lol goldie you can't be THAT lazy!!! There's a timmies around the corner lol so stock up!

No Tim!:rolleyes:
Its just I got a friend's wedding on Saturday and I want to make sure I am fully alert & sober for Sunday's ride!!!:cool:

No Tim!:rolleyes:
Its just I got a friend's wedding on Saturday and I want to make sure I am fully alert & sober for Sunday's ride!!!:cool:

if it's an open bar wedding I think we should all be invited... and then we can all push back the ride time for sunday :D

Done! lol we can even get one at the beginning of the ride. Though fast food + long ride = trouble :confused1:

BLEH! I forgot I just accepted a temp work position starting on the 24th running for 2 weeks... So I won't be able to make the first two weeks :mad: Sorry guys, can someone else make some plans for the meets then (i.e. route, leads/sweeps)?

are you all going to the spring bling cruise this sunday? if so there is a maple/vaughan meet for that ride on sunday morning.

Hah ... I passed by around 10:15, did a couple of laps, filled up with gas, did another lap of the store, saw nobody, and went for a nice 250 km ride. Found a few other riders I knew by chance. Found an interesting, twisty, newly paved road that I doubt anyone knows about (yet). Did anyone else show up?

i got there around 10:30, waited till 11, i probably got there too late

Sorry but I won't be able to make it till June 7. I'm planning to drag a some people with me

Ok well it sounds like the last two weeks ended up being a wash. Who's in for this sunday? Calling out the 125s and 250s! Forecast reads 1mm at the moment but it'll be more accurate in the next couple days. Just giving everyone a headsup to see who can make it

lol now they're calling for a round of 10-15mm... we'll have to see, but it's not looking too good...

you should all come out saturday and join us for a ride to Bala. Check out the vaughan/maple section for info.

Back
Top Bottom