S.O.A.R. Southern Ontario Association of Racing | GTAMotorcycle.com

S.O.A.R. Southern Ontario Association of Racing

CBRJOHN

Site Supporter
As the first race of the season is rapidly approaching I felt a main Stickied thread was in order for the SOAR Series as a way of centralizing information and News about the Series. instead of spreading it over multiple threads. This will also allow Ken and his team to see whats going on without having to review multiple threads.

Ken, do we need to compete in the endurance event to get points for the regular series?

Ken, do we need to compete in the endurance event to get points for the regular series?

No.
Endurance will be split in three groups (not sure how just yet) and is its own series. But if you have never tried endurance try to give it a go its a blast and the cheapest way to go racing.

Bill, I guess we'll finally meet after all the talk from Lisa lol.. I'm also in for this weekend. Had to miss the last one due to the surprise bachelor they threw for me :D

Did many people enter the Old boys cup this year?

Seriously considering doing something for next year, a little worried about the engine restriction though, not sure whether a 600cc will be able to move fat *** around a track.

Bill, I guess we'll finally meet after all the talk from Lisa lol.. I'm also in for this weekend. Had to miss the last one due to the surprise bachelor they threw for me :D
Cool. looking forward to it.

Seriously considering doing something for next year, a little worried about the engine restriction though, not sure whether a 600cc will be able to move fat *** around a track.

I'm running Rookie cup, And maybe Old Boys Club.

I wouldn't worry about the engine size.. Eastie's SV moves him around pretty good.. and the R6 moves my fat *** good. It's not like it's Mosport..You could run a "Lost Era" 750 like a ZX7R or a Gixxer.

There are a bunch of pre entries in OBC as well as Rookie they are the biggest but we have entries in most classes.
You can get a Lost ERA or a big BOTT bike if you think a 600 is too small. TMP rewards a well riden 600.

Back
Top Bottom