Barrie and area | Page 96 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

New rider in Barrie, wondering when the first meet will be?

We will get it started once the weather starts to cooperate, come out for a few of the meets and ice cream runs and meet some of the guys.
We do the Muskoka runs by invite to avoid the hooligans, and keep like minded riders.

We will get it started once the weather starts to cooperate, come out for a few of the meets and ice cream runs and meet some of the guys.
We do the Muskoka runs by invite to avoid the hooligans, and keep like minded riders.

Ice cream!!!!! :p

I'm in now for some ice cream runs!

Anyone been out these past few days? I've had the bike out and can't wait to get some more KM!

So you set up the ride for the non hooligans and then you aren't invited?

Me too :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are you riding now? That bandit was very well set up, very sweet.
Got out yesterday for my first ride on the new to me v strom, I'm loving it. Can't wait to get out again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Hey guys, I'm a new rider in Barrie and looking to meet up, hang out go for coffee whatever, I'm new to the scene and would love to meet some local riders. Bike should be in the garage by next weekend so hopefully sometime soon we can get something going.

Cheers

Seann

Hey guys, I'm a new rider in Barrie and looking to meet up, hang out go for coffee whatever, I'm new to the scene and would love to meet some local riders. Bike should be in the garage by next weekend so hopefully sometime soon we can get something going.

Cheers

Seann

You end up getting your bike? If so, what are you riding?

Finally went to pickup my tires yesterday but they only had the front in stock, hopefully the rear is in, in a few days.

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom