Barrie and area | Page 9 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

Hey there,

long time GTAM member here from Toronto and i'm in the barrie area for a couple of days, any meets happening Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday?

Kamikaze was that you I saw leaving the DQ on Bradford St yesterday around
8-ish?

Went out for a quick little tour to see how the clean-up after Kempenfest was going and grab an espresso at Starbucks.

yea, that was me. met up with some friends there for some dessert. You were heading south on Bradford, iirc? I have a horrible memory lol

Hey there,

long time GTAM member here from Toronto and i'm in the barrie area for a couple of days, any meets happening Monday, Tuesday or Wednesday?

Wed nite at 8pm, Tims on Fairview. http://maps.google.ca/maps/place?ci...en&cd=1&cad=src:pplink&ei=ax5YTJT2OprwMImgjCk

Yes sir...headin south on Bradford.

That is a sweet blue on that 250R. A friend of mine has the '10 in black but that blue is sweeeeeeeet.

Yes sir...headin south on Bradford.

That is a sweet blue on that 250R. A friend of mine has the '10 in black but that blue is sweeeeeeeet.

yea, you should see it in the sun man, the metallic just pops. it's really the best colour for 2010. I think last year the black was metallic, that would have been nice too

Guys.....I have 2 blank DVD's left at home. If any of you guys (2 max for now) want a copy of Keith Codes "Twist of the Wrist II" on DVD let me know and I'll bring it this evening. Its a must watch.....learned more in an hour than I did the first 2 years of riding.

Guys.....I have 2 blank DVD's left at home. If any of you guys (2 max for now) want a copy of Keith Codes "Twist of the Wrist II" on DVD let me know and I'll bring it this evening. Its a must watch.....learned more in an hour than I did the first 2 years of riding.

Odd that you mentioned it, I just watched it yesterday. Incredible video. It should be required viewing for anyone with sport/sport tour style bike!

i've got it on my htpc, but I watched it way before I got my bike. i need to watch it again

I'll take one of those video's, iam always up for some good videos to get a little pump going before hitting the roads lol.

I'll take one if still available, Will bring you a blank DVD too.

I guess I missed you guys, I showed up at 9 and no one was around. Oh well, next time!

If you ever want to get out of Barrie, come down to some of the GTA meets. Up to 200 bikes at leslie and lakeshore downtown on Thursday nights

I guess I missed you guys, I showed up at 9 and no one was around. Oh well, next time!

If you ever want to get out of Barrie, come down to some of the GTA meets. Up to 200 bikes at leslie and lakeshore downtown on Thursday nights

yea, we all rolled out for a rip prolly by 8:45, you would have just missed us :(

Good ride gentlemen. I look forward to doing it again.

Thanks for the ride boys...really enjoyed it and am looking forward to next week.

**** Booya, we're practically neighbors dude....I hope you didn't think I was stalking you dude.

Hi, I live a little south of Barrie and am new to the GTAM site. I see a couple rides have been held in the Barrie area. Do you meet every Wed nite or is it random days/nites? I'd be interested. Thanks,
CW

Every Wed 8pm.
Hi, I live a little south of Barrie and am new to the GTAM site. I see a couple rides have been held in the Barrie area. Do you meet every Wed nite or is it random days/nites? I'd be interested. Thanks,
CW

Back
Top Bottom