Barrie and area | Page 59 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

I don't see any reason we can't try that and see how it goes.. the first person there should try and park across 2 spots and stand in a thid.. the next bike try and stretch it out etc so we can try and get everybody in a line! I'd like to get a few pics to post up.

Pretty good turnout today folks! I'm glad to see it building... looking forward to even more next week!

I apologize, I forgot to bring my DSLR, these were taken with my cell phone.. will try to remember to take better pics next time..

IMG-20120705-00145.jpg

IMG-20120705-00146.jpg

IMG-20120705-00147.jpg

Pictures are great Luc, thanks for posting! How was the ride? Too hot for me after already spending two hours on the bike back and forth to work yesterday!:sunny:

Mhmmmm Ice cream!!!!

The meet is on again tonight folks! Hope so see everyone from last week and more!!

For those who haven`t been yet this is at Kawartha Dairy at 110 Anne Street, right beside the Parts Source on the corner of Anne and Dunlop.

If you get there first find a good spot where you can try and save a few spaces for the group, either on the side of the building or infront of the building next door as was suggested. We dont want to interfere with their other traffic, but we would like to get all the bikes in a line so we can take a few pictures to help get word out about the meet! I`m going to try and remember to bring my DSLR tonight to get some better shots!

Was it you guys I saw at the corner of Essa/Ferndale today? Saw a few familiar bikes from the pic above.

No, that's a different group.. they have their own forum. Nice guys.. but a pretty tight knit group.. the same 5 or so people all the time.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif]
No, that's a different group.. they have their own forum. Nice guys.. but a pretty tight knit group.. the same 5 or so people all the time.
[/FONT]

A dedicated forum for 5 guys? Or just another thread on here?

There was about 10+ of them there today, some ladies too.

[FONT=Tahoma, Calibri, Verdana, Geneva, sans-serif][/FONT]

A dedicated forum for 5 guys? Or just another thread on here?

There was about 10+ of them there today, some ladies too.

Not a thread.. Their own forum.

Anyone in Barrie know a good place to get tires installed and safetied for a good price?

I'm looking at $100 for install and $65 for safety at St. Onge - apparently in Toronto this would be $40 and $40

Do you guys still meet up on Thursdays? I'd love to tag along if you'll take a cruiser.

Everyone is welcome, 2 wheels is the only requirement.

Do you guys still meet up on Thursdays? I'd love to tag along if you'll take a cruiser.

For sure.. anyone can come grab an ice cream, If I could ask that you try and park to the side or something though just because we try to get some pictures of the sport bikes in attendance to promote the meet :)

See you next week!

Everyone is welcome, 2 wheels is the only requirement.

says the guy who showed up in his truck last week!! LOL

Last edited:
Park right in the middle of the sport bikes, Luc is a hater! ;) I'd say dual *SPORT* and *POWER* cruiser belong with the sport bikes ;)

Park right in the middle of the sport bikes, Luc is a hater! ;) I'd say dual *SPORT* and *POWER* cruiser belong with the sport bikes ;)

sleep with one eye open Pat...

do you guys go riding anywhere? Or do u just meet up for ice cream? Just currious.

All I've organized is a meet and great. It's definitely appreciated if people go in and grab an ice cream so we aren't just freeloading in their parking lot, but not everyone does.

While you're there you can feel free to chat with others about organizing rides for the weekend, or if a few people decide to get together and ride out of there that night, but there is nothing official or part of the meet. For one: any rider of any skill level is welcome, and depending on the number of people out on any particular night it probably isn't a good idea for EVERYONE to go for a ride. And second this isn't an organized event, it's not insured or anything like that. Everyone arrives on their own, and as far as I know leaves on their own so no one can come back to me or the venue if something should happen on their ride.

Back
Top Bottom