Barrie and area | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

we'll wait if your coming for sure post here if you are coming so were not waiting

We have 3 so far and meeting up with more guys down in Woodbrige.
I'll be on a Silver Bandit.

Hi Booya & Luke,

Thanks for a great ride today!
Can't tell you how good it was to get out for a full day.
Hope to catch up again sometime!

I'm up in Barrie now a couple days a week (between Toronto and Barrie). Would be great to hook up with some of you for some rides in and around Barrie and area! Can't believe how nice it is to have good riding roads right outside your door. In Toronto, we usually ride 30 mins just to get out to decent roads. Anyway, hope to meet a few of you!

Can't believe how nice it is to have good riding roads right outside your door. In Toronto, we usually ride 30 mins just to get out to decent roads. Anyway, hope to meet a few of you!

I'm a bit west of Barrie,,Not to rub it in but when I work from home I can hit 3 or 4 good twisty roads at lunch :D,,

A weekly get together sounds good to me

so whens the first weekly meet????
I was thinking Tuesdays. Meet around 6pm ride up to Gravenhurst and eat something at the Muskoka Wharf.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sour....351956,-79.685909&spn=0.015344,0.038452&z=15

This is a great ride, with miles of amazing twisties. The Muskoka Wharf is a great place to hang out and eat, boston Pizza is literally on the water, also very biker friendly.

http://www.muskokawharf.ca/bostonPizza.php

INPUT NEEDED HERE GUYS. Dont just want to sit at a timmies and look at the bikes.

Good Idea Booya,, Some nice roads on the way up and the Scenery at Muskoka Wharf is great. (Gets Even Better as the Weather gets Warmer :evil3::love10: )

I'm a bit west of Barrie,,Not to rub it in but when I work from home I can hit 3 or 4 good twisty roads at lunch :D,,

I'm looking forward to enjoying a few of those twisties myself. I was out today exloring for about an hour. :)

Nice run, some really nice roads around there. I'd be up for it anytime I can get away from work (at home) and my newborn.

If your ever looking for a longer ride this is a nice ride, especially the section from West guilford up to Kennisis Lake, we could even stop at the Haliburton forest and Wolf center for lunch. Weekend traffic can be heavier in the middle of summer tho, and gets slow on the twisties behind the four wheelers.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sour...-79.629765&sspn=0.094856,0.22316&ie=UTF8&z=13

Tuesdays are a great night for me! I should be in most weeks, except the one coming. I'll be stuck in the city. Hopefully I can catch up the following week.
Anyone gettting out this weekend?

L

Tuesdays are a great night for me! I should be in most weeks, except the one coming. I'll be stuck in the city. Hopefully I can catch up the following week.
Anyone gettting out this weekend?

L
I'd like to get out for a spin this weekend providing the weathers nice. Anybody know if Weber's is open yet?

I'd like to get out for a spin this weekend providing the weathers nice. Anybody know if Weber's is open yet?

Not sure. I haven't swung up there yet this year! If the weather is okay Friday, I'd be up for a swing that way! :eek: Its only 10 minutes from my house lol.

Nice run, some really nice roads around there. I'd be up for it anytime I can get away from work (at home) and my newborn.

If your ever looking for a longer ride this is a nice ride, especially the section from West guilford up to Kennisis Lake, we could even stop at the Haliburton forest and Wolf center for lunch. Weekend traffic can be heavier in the middle of summer tho, and gets slow on the twisties behind the four wheelers.

http://maps.google.ca/maps?f=d&sour...-79.629765&sspn=0.094856,0.22316&ie=UTF8&z=13

Thanks for the map link :D

There is lots of great riding roads just to the north of us.
Lets keep this thread alive and pray for great weather.

I'm tied up this weekend and next at the track, Gotta get as many lap in as I can before the first race weekend on the 8th,, But I'd be good for a weeknight get together next week for a ride. Night rides are a blast,,,, Until the bugs start coming out heavy.

So this Sunday i'll be doing that run up to Boston pizza, do a quick ride of the twisties and check on road conditions to make sure we have no road washouts or construction, i'll also stop by and talk to the manager there see if he could work out a deal for us on Tuesday nights, half price wings sounds good lol. Stop at Webers on way back, anybody up for a ride?

Back
Top Bottom