Barrie and area | Page 108 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

Royals tent sale starts this thursday. no tax plus some really cheap other items.
going to try to get some gear for my gf.

See you there!

Clearance-001-OFC.jpg

I wonder if their boot selection has improved any this year. The options for waterproof street boots have been non existent.

Sent from my STV100-1 using Tapatalk

ill be there most likely for opening or shortly after, ive got to head down to mississauga. if you see a truck with a chair in the back..thats me lol
See you there!

I wonder if their boot selection has improved any this year. The options for waterproof street boots have been non existent.

link in your sig isnt working but i found your facebook page fyi...not really looking for a place just yet...but will be looking for a new place hopefully within a year...and in the slow season.

i was there last week, they have lots of boots.
are you looking for a street sneaker? i was at st.onge yesterday and they had some shoes that looked awesome but ive never seen that model before...i cant remember what make and model they were my gf gave me a dirty look since i was searing my TCX waterproof shoes at the time lol

they were on the sort of loft section above the motorcycles just before you go into the parts area....i didnt even get a chance to see a price but i highly doubt they are sub 200.

Last edited:
ill be there most likely for opening or shortly after, ive got to head down to mississauga. if you see a truck with a chair in the back..thats me lol

link in your sig isnt working but i found your facebook page fyi...not really looking for a place just yet...but will be looking for a new place hopefully within a year...and in the slow season.

i was there last week, they have lots of boots.
are you looking for a street sneaker? i was at st.onge yesterday and they had some shoes that looked awesome but ive never seen that model before...i cant remember what make and model they were my gf gave me a dirty look since i was searing my TCX waterproof shoes at the time lol

they were on the sort of loft section above the motorcycles just before you go into the parts area....i didnt even get a chance to see a price but i highly doubt they are sub 200.
I have a link in my sig? LOL guess I should check that out. I only ever visit the forum through Tapatalk.

Looking for a full height waterproof raceboot.. Last time I was in they had the Alpinestars smx5 but not waterproof. Didn't really find those comfortable anyway. Sidi has some nice ones. Pricey though.

I have a link in my sig? LOL guess I should check that out. I only ever visit the forum through Tapatalk.

Looking for a full height waterproof raceboot.. Last time I was in they had the Alpinestars smx5 but not waterproof. Didn't really find those comfortable anyway. Sidi has some nice ones. Pricey though.

yup... this is your sig:
c21-med-res-colour_v248px.png
Moving to Barrie? I am your #1 choice for buying or selling homes in Simcoe County! Download my contact info here:http://contact.lucbouillon.com

i would love some waterproof race boots too, just havent gotten around to trying them on and deciding on what ones to get.
bigger priorities at the moment but we will see.

Tent sale was fairly good.
I got my girlfriend a HJC dot and snell helmet with pin lock visor for $70. It's a CL16.
She tried on a bunch of other ones and this fit the best, was the only 1 with snell that was sub $500 and that fit her right.
Also got 2 Oxford alarm locks for 15 each...1 was machined wrong and came with a bent key.
.the lock cylinder won't actually close so I'm going to swap it tomorrow morning.

Couldn't find my gf a mesh jacket that she linked, they had some icon ones that I like but they just fit her like she was wearing a men's model...even the xs was too big for her.

I went and took a look for a pair of boots. Didn't see anything I liked. Got a pair for the wife though.

Tent sale was fairly good.
I got my girlfriend a HJC dot and snell helmet with pin lock visor for $70. It's a CL16.
She tried on a bunch of other ones and this fit the best, was the only 1 with snell that was sub $500 and that fit her right.
Also got 2 Oxford alarm locks for 15 each...1 was machined wrong and came with a bent key.
.the lock cylinder won't actually close so I'm going to swap it tomorrow morning.

Couldn't find my gf a mesh jacket that she linked, they had some icon ones that I like but they just fit her like she was wearing a men's model...even the xs was too big for her.
I have a XS woman's leather jacket fs if your interested

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

I have a XS woman's leather jacket fs if your interested

interested.. what make and model is it?

sunday they take another 30% off, so if they still have a XS in the one jacket she kinda liked we may just grab it...hard not to for about 30 or 40 bucks for a mesh one.
i didnt look at the mens jackets but man ide really like a new black textile. my white 1 keeps getting road tar on it, and i have a grey and black cameo ones that i love the fit and style but i just want a plain 1.

interested.. what make and model is it?

sunday they take another 30% off, so if they still have a XS in the one jacket she kinda liked we may just grab it...hard not to for about 30 or 40 bucks for a mesh one.
i didnt look at the mens jackets but man ide really like a new black textile. my white 1 keeps getting road tar on it, and i have a grey and black cameo ones that i love the fit and style but i just want a plain 1.

Motorcycle gear and helmets men's/woman's,
http://www.kijiji.ca/v-motorcycle-o...and-helmets-men-apos-s-woman-apos-s/529525952

From the Barrie website:

What do I do with my parking pass or paid parking stub when I drive a motorcycle or convertible to park?
No mechanism is officially in place to deal with persons with motorcycles using any parking pass, including the resident parking passes. Staff suggest purchasing a holder from Login Parking as these products provide a way for motorcycles, convertibles and vehicles with open windows to display their receipt from Pay and Display machines or Parking Permits. To ensure officers can see the pass, staff suggest attaching it to the windshield or the tank areas of the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

From the Barrie website:

What do I do with my parking pass or paid parking stub when I drive a motorcycle or convertible to park?
No mechanism is officially in place to deal with persons with motorcycles using any parking pass, including the resident parking passes. Staff suggest purchasing a holder from Login Parking as these products provide a way for motorcycles, convertibles and vehicles with open windows to display their receipt from Pay and Display machines or Parking Permits. To ensure officers can see the pass, staff suggest attaching it to the windshield or the tank areas of the bike.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
i need to get replacement passes. no clue where we put them but now that i see this im just going to say someone took it off my bike lol

anyone know a good shop to have a carb tuned on a 2003 sportster and any clue what it would cost?

my buddies sportster is really bogging out when the throttle is twisted. could be bad gas but im running off the same pump as him for the last 2 tanks.

on that note, we ripped up to 11 and 117 on saturday, the roads are nice and clear. didnt have any sand issues till we got on some of the smaller side roads but they are always sketchy.

edit - Never mind on the tuning, turned out to only be running on 1 cylinder.

Last edited:
Blew a piston ?

Nope. Bad plug wire..
My buddy was complaining when he opens the throttle it would stall. We started draining the fuel out of the lines by letting it run out and I sat on the bike and it just felt weird so I yanked the rear cyl plug wire off and nothing changed.
Switched the wires around and it was only running on the rear cyl.

Anyway...got it fixed.

Now...anyone in barrie have a 07 to current cbr600rr?
I need to compare a part on mine to it. If not no biggie I'm Goin for a ride in 2 weeks with a buddy that has the same bike as me.

Back
Top Bottom