Barrie and area | Page 106 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

Emma and I were just thinking of heading down to Mississagua to checkout a pizza place we saw on you gotta eat here tv show.

Sent from my BlackBerry Z30 using Tapatalk

I'm gonna need a review...
And next time you come up 27, pm me. I got 2 pizza joints in da 'bridge you gotta try.

I'm gonna need a review...
And next time you come up 27, pm me. I got 2 pizza joints in da 'bridge you gotta try.
We hit up Mickeys 'feed your dragon' pizza in port credit. Chicago deep dish style. It was good. On the insanely expensive side for pizza but very good. And we did bring quite a bit home.

I'd recommend it if you're not budget conscious.

All this talk about ice cream is making me a little jealous though..

IMG_20150607_170835.jpg

IMG_20150607_173858.jpg

IMG_20150607_175735.jpg

We hit up Mickeys 'feed your dragon' pizza in port credit. Chicago deep dish style. It was good. On the insanely expensive side for pizza but very good. And we did bring quite a bit home.

I'd recommend it if you're not budget conscious.

All this talk about ice cream is making me a little jealous though..

Will definitely be trying it. The closest I usually find for deep dish is (ugh!) Pizza Hut.
The one place I frequent, also has a Gelato bar. That's like a twofer!

This forum needs a like button

Sent from my SM-P600 using Tapatalk

Mickeys pizza right down the street from me. Going to have to check it out when the budget isn't Low.

I'm in collingwood area if anyone wants to meet up for some riding, we got some ok roads around here but I'm still exploring and seeing whats around.

Anyone heading out today?

I'm looking to ride tomorrow. Thinking to either ride west/north to Tobermory, or north through Algonquin etc. Pm or post up if you're interested. I'm on a 650 versys, down to ride with anyone.

It's negotiable. I'm an early riser so I'm good to go either way. Really just want to get out and ride.

Back
Top Bottom