Barrie and area | Page 102 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

Im on a zx-7. Tomorrow at 8 if anyone wants to meet up, Esso/Tims on Bayview and Mapleview? Won't you be in cottage country traffic, I'm off Friday too but I hate traffic thats going 10km/h. Are there back roads to take?

I'll be headin up in the am and back well before any traffic starts.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well if it is early then Im in. I may have to head back earlier than you as I would need to be back in Barrie around noon.

2015 season is almost here! Picking up my new bike today, woot! Can't wait, let's gets some meet ups and rides happening this year.
I'm doing the bikefest500, leaving Barrie June 21 if anyone's interested.:)

"You lost 15 friends on motorcycles? and you have only been riding since 2008? was this a group ride that fell off a cliff or are you being serious?"-ZX600

Yea will get our rides back up.
I really have no interest in setting up a weekly meet anymore to be honest but will definetly get out and do more rides this year.

Last edited:
Hey anyone know a guy or business locally that re pads seats? EDSeats that used to be down on Welham road has moved down to Markham, not so easy for me to get down there during the day. Thx.

Hey anyone know a guy or business locally that re pads seats? EDSeats that used to be down on Welham road has moved down to Markham, not so easy for me to get down there during the day. Thx.
There is a guy in innisfil that makes a business out if it. He's in 9th line east of 20th toward the lake. Has a big sign up on the front lawn.
I've never used him tho so can't recomended.

This guy was down the street from my old house. Same as above, can't recommend because I haven't used him.

2icepRF.jpg

http://www.barrieupholstery.com/

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom