Barrie and area | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

boooya

Site Supporter
New Barrie and Area 2015 season.
Post rides, get togethers and what nots on here.
All riders welcome of any skill level regardless of what you ride.
(If you want to post a ride send me a pm and I will update this page)
As usual any ride updates or events will be posted up and updated on this first post.
lets have a save and fun 2015 season.

Last edited:
I'll be up in Penetang that weekend and on Saturday I plan on trying to meet up with the riders going on that Algonquin run... Otherwise, I may just head to Calabogie and ride Elephant Lake Rd and the 507.... Going to try and make the meeting spot of Port Perry for 8:30 which may be a bit tough...

I'd be interested in a Barrie meet. Let me know what nights and I'll make the ones that I can...What time do you guys plan on leaving this Saturday?

I was looking at the Algonquin group as well, but I might just try to ride from Barrie and hope for company. 507 / Elephant / Calabogie / Big Chute (conditions on Big Chute anyone?) are all possibilities as far as I'm concerned.

I'll be moving to Barrie in July, I don't know anyone there at all so if you guys get a weekly meet I will most likely be coming once I move there.

Any suggestions on meeting times and spot? Innisfil Beach road and 400 has a good sized parking lot, Timmies and gas station, also good central location for rides. Not sure if they would give us hassle on loitering lol. Another good spot is the A&W at Young and Big Bay Point. Open to suggestions :cool:

im in for a weekly meet!
Hey rrdawg how've you been? You get the wife a new bike yet? That 125 was having a hard time keeping up last year.

Last edited:
As for locations. Innisfil and 400 are good cuz on the opposite side of the road there is a large carpark(public). Another good spot is essa and ardagh(esso station) or mapleview and bayview(esso) each location is within' spitting distance of the 400. I'm generally good for weekend rides depending what else is going on socially. The weekdays are generally a write off for me. Keep me posted. Thanks

Also interested in group rides around here and further north.
The Algonquin ride looks interesting too... Going to go read the rest of that thread now...

John

Any suggestions on meeting times and spot? Innisfil Beach road and 400 has a good sized parking lot, Timmies and gas station, also good central location for rides. Not sure if they would give us hassle on loitering lol. Another good spot is the A&W at Young and Big Bay Point. Open to suggestions :cool:

Hey rrdawg how've you been? You get the wife a new bike yet? That 125 was having a hard time keeping up last year.

hey boooya
ya the wife upgraded from that 125 to a yamaha r6. so no worries about her now lol

How is everyone for a morning until mid-afternoon run? Any of the meeting spots are fine; how about Tim Horton's at Innisfil Bch Rd & 400 (East side of 400 or Thornton? The Thornton spot seems to be popular with bikes). I'm good for 9am - 9:30 ish meeting time, but am open.

Hey Jon! It's Laura. Be great to ride with you again!

L

How is everyone for a morning until mid-afternoon run? Any of the meeting spots are fine; how about Tim Horton's at Innisfil Bch Rd & 400 (East side of 400 or Thornton? The Thornton spot seems to be popular with bikes). I'm good for 9am - 9:30 ish meeting time, but am open.

L
You thinking of Saturday? Im thinking of a Muskoka ride this Sat. with a few friends.

L

hey laura
not sure about sat might head up to gpbikes.
you going to the spring bling on sunday?

Back
Top Bottom