Barrie and area | Page 109 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Barrie and area

Doing a couples trip, have a house rented with 3 bedrooms.
One couple had to back out last minute so looking for a like minded couple to fill the spot.
Clean house secluded on private mountain.

Details.

House is booked from July 30 - August 6.

Us = in our 30s, easy to get along with no drama do as you wish kinda attitude.
You = like minded, non smoking, no drugs or any other stuidity.
We will be sharing kitchen so no slobs and we can make dinners together and share with no issues or do your own thing.
Your welcome to come along on our rides or go out on your own and do your own thing. I know the area very well and have no issues having another couple to ride with.

There is plenty of parking for both your vehicle+trailer and garage for your bike.
We are on Sport touring bikes and ride at a fun spirited safe pace.
YOU MUST GET YOURSELF DOWN THERE ON YOUR OWN.

IF YOUR INTERESTED PM ME AND I WILL GET YOU DETAILS ON PRICE LOCATION ETC...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

So Booya, How long until the Barrie Thread starts to heat up?
Well I've been on here for a few years and live in Barrie. I've never yet seen a ride come out of this thread.
It'd be nice to see some rides/meets in the area but I usually wind up meeting guys as they roll through here from the city.

Sent from my SM-A500W using Tapatalk

Sweet. I'm near Dunlop and Ferndale and try to get out at least every weekend. Looking forward to the season.

Anyone in the area thinking of doing the Cannonball 500 June 10? Start is from Barrie Harley Davidson.

I got myself a new set of Rosso III's and an unending supply of gas.. and i'm always up for a ride.

However if you guys are going timmie hopping.. i'm out.

Last edited:
47f767b0c2413b40c10c9b11f87306de.png

I'm heading down in the AM, anyone going?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone up for a ride on Thursday August 10 2017? I'm in Barrie. We can go anywhere just gotta get out.
I'd be down but unfortunately I work days m-f. Weekends are usually all I get.

Hey guys! Now unfortunately I don't have my bike just yet, but I'd be interested in meeting up with a couple people in the area to organize rides with in the future? I'm a new rider, 22yo and I'll be up with my own bike in the spring

Sounds good Mykoo. Hey Iceman it was a great day for riding. i work 12 hour night shifts so i get every other day off. Alot of bikes on the road.
303b4f2ef55a35889480efa6e61af086.jpg

Summers coming too an end...but there is still time for great rides...here is yesterday with the Dragon Club in Barrie.
1e5f81b56e2e52a141628e5860ddf402.jpg

Some of the BEST roads in Ontario for riding, all on 1 map. I ride a cruiser and my friend rides a sport bike. We both really enjoyed these roads..now he prefered to ride fast on the twists and turns but he was nice to wait at the end of a leg for me.
8 hours total approx 450kms...from start to finish. I hope others try and let us know what they thought. Enjoy.
b40fcfc53f63f2507377d93b3921c4d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk

Some of the BEST roads in Ontario for riding, all on 1 map. I ride a cruiser and my friend rides a sport bike. We both really enjoyed these roads..now he prefered to ride fast on the twists and turns but he was nice to wait at the end of a leg for me.
8 hours total approx 450kms...from start to finish. I hope others try and let us know what they thought. Enjoy.
b40fcfc53f63f2507377d93b3921c4d8.jpg

Sent from my SM-T230NU using Tapatalk
Nice. Alot of that makes up my average Saturday, fun run.

Back
Top Bottom