Ontario Tag-o-rama | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

if the pic was taken after the one at the old honda cycle on dundas then it is relatively close by there. I was there snapping a shot just before 4 and when i went on my blackberry to post it there was already one there (good on ya). A crew pouring cement actually came over and ask why cyclists are taking pics of that building. (dead give away that i was beat, dammit). Good luck all.
IMG000111.jpg

Last edited:
This game is more like "Hide-o-rama" than "Tag-o-rama". You better hope that I don't get one and bring it back to Niagara. :p

OK! here is a big clue :p

JUST GO THERE !

I hope it will help! Good luck;)

Well, if nobody gets any idea, I have few more clues which I'll post later. The thingis that rmemedic was already close enough to find the place. At least he was thinking in right direction:D

Well, well, well...:evil4:
Here is one more clue (just changing the perspective a little bit):cyclopsani:
090330_02.jpg

Last edited:
boo its too far for me to go there now lol.. esp during rush hour. if it's not up by tomorrow i'm there :)

this sucks... all the spots are places in the gta that i wouldn't have an idea of... the third line spot was the closest to hamilton :p

This is the 'ontario' tag-o-rama but during the work week it is tough to get out of the GTA. I have one spot in mind, but don't want to kill the game by going too far.

This is the 'ontario' tag-o-rama but during the work week it is tough to get out of the GTA. I have one spot in mind, but don't want to kill the game by going too far.

man you beat me to it..was it along newcastle close to mimico GO station?

Nice job Vinnie, glad to see you get one. The point of this is to get out there and explore so by all means, post up what you like, even if it's far. Just keep within Ontario and don't make the location so random, it's more about getting out there. I think if more individuals recognize it the better the game gets.

Back
Top Bottom