Ontario Tag-o-rama | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

stevie t

Same as before....

The rules are pretty simple...
1). Post a picture of any place in Ontario that you have ridden to.
2). The bike must be in the picture.
3). The place has to be somewhere anyone can ride to (no private property etc.), on roads (paved or gravel) no trails.
4). Show some photo clues taken along the way to the tag spot (optional).
5). The first person to post a shot of the same spot (including their bike) on this thread gets to place the next tag.
6). No old photos, must be current.

The idea to get out riding and have fun, so don't place any tags that are impossible to find, that kinda defeats the purpose.

There is no limit on the time between posting the tag and when you have to post the new tag....if the tag placed is ridiculously hard to find you will be asked to place a new one....if the game is not moving fast enough for you, the Urban Arena version looks like a quicker turnaround.

And away we go....

Hmm. I'll try. I will add hints if needed...

....I gonna say the dandelions are from last season....shot needs to be from this season (sorry first post should be edited, not too clear..)....nice looking place though.....

....I gonna say the dandelions are from last season....shot needs to be from this season (sorry first post should be edited, not too clear..)....nice looking place though.....

The tugboat in the background with letters "TRENT" make it real easy to guess where that is :p

If the picture above isn't recent, here's one I took today.. there should be a good enough clue in the image itself.

waldo.jpg

Last edited:
The tugboat in the background with letters "TRENT" make it real easy to guess where that is :p

If the picture above isn't recent, here's one I took today.. there should be a good enough clue in the image itself.

waldo.jpg

Dude I used to live up the street from there when I move to Ontario

Too bad it wont last till next week lol

I wont say where it is just in case it makes it that long

Dude I used to live up the street from there when I move to Ontario

Too bad it wont last till next week lol

I wont say where it is just in case it makes it that long

You're the guy with the @$$ of a neighbour right? Lol... I wondered if that was your neighbour I saw with the car jacked up being worked on... small world!!!

You're the guy with the @$$ of a neighbour right? Lol... I wondered if that was your neighbour I saw with the car jacked up being worked on... small world!!!

lol yeah!

I'm moving soon he can have the driveway lol

waldo.jpg

just curious... how long have you been riding without mirrors??? I just got pulled over for not having mirrors on my bike

P.S. - can we have a clue as to where that is?

Last edited:
Slick Rix, outtacontrol is right, I've got bar-end mirrors, one on each side.

CLUE: Image shows it's in Oakville, the road itself starts at the Lake and ends at Dundas.

Last edited:
I think I'm ready for another clue :p I don't know oakville all that well man... and i wouldn't ask for another clue if it didn't seem like this scavenger hunt was going nowhere :p hehe

I think I'm ready for another clue :p I don't know oakville all that well man... and i wouldn't ask for another clue if it didn't seem like this scavenger hunt was going nowhere :p hehe

Pick a line between 2 and 4.....

Come on! It's about exploring a little bit. What the matter to say the answer?
The last clue was enough to find the place on google map, now just a question to ride down there...

OK! Here I am!
Here is the End of the 3rd Line in Oakville pointing to Ontariao lake:cherry::
090326_3rd_line.jpg

And here is the next point:p:
090326_01.jpg

090326_02.jpg

The place is between Oakville and Toronto (had not enough time to ride other ways) where I stop on my backway.
:binky:

Last edited:
Ohh i see lol. Well i still dont have a bike maybe a picture in my car will do?
I guess the idea was about riding on bike! The game is to have fun on riding and discovering...
Just get you a bike! And you're in the game;)

Back
Top Bottom