Ontario Tag-o-rama | Page 63 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Ontario Tag-o-rama

And where is your review of the fish and chips? :cool:
I have very fond memories of Herbert Fisheries "World Famous" Fish and Chips down at the Killarney harbour. We made a special lunch trip every time we camped at Killarney. Now, it has been quite a few years since I've been here, and the new building is a great addition. It was an early lunch and the mosquitoes still hadn't finished their breakfast, so we were happy to eat inside.

The fish was tender and tasty, and the coating light and crispy. I forgot to have my chips cooked extra crispy, so they were a bit soft for my taste. I ordered "Adult Fish and Chips" but should have gone with the "small" as my order was very filling (yes, it was so good I ate it all).

I personally prefer salt water fish, but for a freshwater lunch Herbert's likely has the best fish and chip for hours in any direction.

New tag will be dependant on weather :wink:

New:
2015-06-20-New.jpg

This one may have been done before, but my plans for today had to change.

My "hint image" didn't turn out, so to make it easy, the plaque over the door says "Terra Nova Public House." Play on!

Last edited:
Yikkies what is this??
A thread resurrection?

Sent from the Moon!

Is there anything wrong with that?

Join in, it is fun! :)

Try GTA photo tag more action over there.

Sent from the moon!

From the first post.

The idea to get out riding and have fun, so don't place any tags that are impossible to find, that kinda defeats the purpose.

Bump!

Hoping to get a new tag in less than 3 years. :)

The tags are so obscure. I gave up trying to find the Silver Night Apts after about 20 minutes of searching. If I am going to play the game, I would rather be out there riding than sitting at a computer trying to find out where I am going. IMHO, it deflates the game if we are just playing detective.

From the first post.

The tags are so obscure. I gave up trying to find the Silver Night Apts after about 20 minutes of searching. If I am going to play the game, I would rather be out there riding than sitting at a computer trying to find out where I am going. IMHO, it deflates the game if we are just playing detective.

This is along a major highway. IMHO not hard to find. And you always can ask for a hint, so I take this comment as a hint request. :eek:

Hwy 2, East of Colborne, ON.

Try GTA photo tag more action over there.

Sent from the moon!

I know! It was way easier for me to participate when I lived in Whitby. Now I live East of Cobourg, the GTA tag is a little out of reach.

This is along a major highway. IMHO not hard to find. And you always can ask for a hint, so I take this comment as a hint request. :eek:

Hwy 2, East of Colborne, ON.

Ok, so tried google again and no hits. Hints make this game a ****ing bore. The obscurity is the reason why I dropped out of both photo tag games. Do I want to wait for poster to reply with a hint...No thanks! I want to ride!

I don't want to google or show off my geocaching ability. I just want to ride!

Ok, so tried google again and no hits. Hints make this game a ****ing bore. The obscurity is the reason why I dropped out of both photo tag games. Do I want to wait for poster to reply with a hint...No thanks! I want to ride!

I don't want to google or show off my geocaching ability. I just want to ride!

I hear ya!

Here you go: https://goo.gl/maps/ztqmGudCEjo

Have fun riding!

Back
Top Bottom