storage question | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

storage question

hey man, layoff the drugs. Whatever you doing has some serious bad side effect.

Thats crazy! Why spend 250 bucks when u can simply dig a hole and not worry till spring??

Crazy? hardly not. It's gonna take a minimum of 4 hours just to dig the hole then you gotta to put the bike in there securly, and put the dirt back on top Total 4-5 hrs. Thats just to get it in there for the winter. Then when spring come around your gonna be like a friken archeologist trying to get that thing out of there with out smashing in your gas tank, so budget a good 8-10 hours once you have the thing clean. So 14 hours or so of my time so I can save $250? I think not.

Crazy? hardly not. It's gonna take a minimum of 4 hours just to dig the hole then you gotta to put the bike in there securly, and put the dirt back on top Total 4-5 hrs. Thats just to get it in there for the winter. Then when spring come around your gonna be like a friken archeologist trying to get that thing out of there with out smashing in your gas tank, so budget a good 8-10 hours once you have the thing clean. So 14 hours or so of my time so I can save $250? I think not.

I'm considering this.... except my townhouse doesn't have a backyard. How much to repave my driveway? I would love to store under there.

(I can't store it in the garage as my landloard stores his crap in there. Freaking people these days)

Last edited:
You don't know what a fents it? You know, around your yard, and chain link fents, keeps your dogs in, DUH

I think he/she was taking a shot at your spelling! lol. DUH

You can half the digging time by simply laying the bike on its side. Much easier to dig a shallow and wide hole than a deep and narrow one..

I heard you can just gather a bunch of leaves and throw them over your bike. The leaf insulation factor is equal to a heated garage :happy3::happy3::happy3:

I hide all my bikes in a pile like this :confused1:
1910959624_450eb57091.jpg

Also, if you buy a bunch of Play-Do you can just cover your bike and turn it into the shape of a bench :confused1:

Pretend the bicycle (That you can't see in the picture below :confused1:) is a motorcycle. Notice how camouflaged it is?
220241566_7db6ca5cc6.jpg

You will need a special motorcycle hole diggin' shovel.

I have them with your bikes make/model magic markered on it...

Cheap $99.95 I'll cut a gtam deal for $50.

Would a metal detector be needed to find it later ? Or like a magnet thingy ?

Also how low is the frost line again should I start digging to late in the season...

I dig holes for a living. Anyone interested PM me with your bike make, model, and year. I provide free estimates.
How much for this bike?

Last edited:

Why dig it up? Just rent one of those cranes with an electromagnet. Turn it on, and the bike pops right back up!

Back
Top Bottom