Parking near Rogers Centre/Skydome | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking near Rogers Centre/Skydome

Is Mercer still a good place to park? I'll be going to the gme tonight but will be getting downtown long before the game so I can have a bite with my kids. (Might be there as early as 4pm.)

..Tom

I'm parked two bikes to your right. (There's no mistaking V-Tom's bike for someone else's. :D)

I'm the old FJ600.

I think I recall seeing it. I believe I parked beside a scooter of sorts and yours was on the other side of the scooter. Did you also go to the Jay's game?

..Tom

Last edited:
That was it! Looks like it was a good game to attend! (I just happen to live in that condo building, but I do go to games fairly often.)

I'm parked two bikes to your right. (There's no mistaking V-Tom's bike for someone else's. :D)

How did you figure out it was mine? :)

..Tom

lol, I knew as soon as I saw it. I remember you talking about the mileage you rack up on your Stroms, and that bike looked like it went to the moon and back, in a good way. (There's also the fact that no one but my neighbours ever park there.)

There is always room parking across from the police marine station. One end has a cutout but no room for a car. Never had a ticket there.

Back
Top Bottom