Parking near Rogers Centre/Skydome | GTAMotorcycle.com

Parking near Rogers Centre/Skydome

GTP3

Do you guys/girls know of any places to park a motorcycle near the Rogers Centre?

I know I can park directly in the underground parking, but I'd like to know if there are any alternatives to that in terms of free street parking or something similar.

Thanks.

Mercer St

Go up or down the west side of Metro Hall (John St) between Wellington and King and make a left or right turn. It's a one way that goes from John St. through to Blue Jays way (Peter St).

Lots of bikes parked there during the day (and handicapped sticker cars). Try not to park nose in, facing the wrong direction (east) or in the loading or no stopping zones. The regular day green hornet is really nice and will usually let it side, but he gets a great vacation package.

There's also free improv at Second City after the game.

Mercer st. by Gretzkys or right at the end of Wellington before it stops at Spadina. There's no real street parking closer.

I park on Front st, Just past Spadina. There's metered parking on the right hand side there, and it's not too far from Rogers Centre.

Bumping old thread...

I started a new job near the Rogers Centre, just wondering what the parking on Mercer is like.. Can you park there all day? Does it fill up really fast? In other words when should I get there to get a spot? Are there any times when you can't park there?

You'll have no probs... there's always space on Mercer. There's also parking right on the corner where Spadina meets Clarence Sq. at a 5 story brick building... the owner is pretty cool, lots of guys who work in the building park their bikes up on the sidewalk (with cars too) in the summer.

http://g.co/maps/u73v8

Mercer St. I park there almost daily when i ride to work.

I start at noon, and once in a blue moon there are no spots available. if that's the case, I usually just park on Peter Street between King and Adelaide. Metered spots there that you can park in through rush hour as well, and also always bikes there already.

I park on Front st, Just past Spadina. There's metered parking on the right hand side there, and it's not too far from Rogers Centre.
Be VERY careful with parking on Front street. They have different parking rules/guidelines that kick off after April 1st. I know this from getting my bike towed last year. Such a waste of $300

A couple of weeks ago parking attendant told me it was ok to park under the stairs..there were three other bikes under there so ..ur call. I did it :eek: prbly do it again..technically ur parking on a sidewalk?

parking.JPG

Update: mercer is fine. Construction but you park right in front of oasis. No problems finding spots.

Regarding parking under the stairs, I did that for ripleys. Didn't get a good look or remember exactly but looks like it could hold max 5 bikes squeezed together. Spot was hogged by 3 bikes. Maybe someone else can scout and update again.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is Mercer still a good place to park? I'll be going to the gme tonight but will be getting downtown long before the game so I can have a bite with my kids. (Might be there as early as 4pm.)

..Tom

Back
Top Bottom