Handles | Page 33 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Handles

Figured I would get in on the action.

My name is Nicholas Amador and about a year or 2 ago some friends decided to start calling me Namador, which than was cut down to Nammy and eventually Nams. I have always been a huge fan of Kawasaki Ninjas and hope to one day own one.

Bringing to life the name "NinjaNams"!

Mine came from some random thoughts while I was creating a character for World of Warcraft. I liked it and it stuck. Even now, with all the millions of people playing it I think I'm the only one that has characters named Mahonah. Not exactly a riding name but it's what most people call me now. Most people thought it was some kind of Hawaiian name. Truth is it was a complete accident.

Well mine is a LONG forum nic that I have used on every forum I belong to weather it be motorcycles, atv's or some of my other hobbies.

2002 was the last year I, (and my dearly departed wife), traveled to a certain Jamaican resort..lol

Mine came from me being slightly intoxicated, and looking for more juice (oj!). When I found some, I triumphantly yelled out "YES, GOT SOME JOOTS". I thought it sounded kinda good, so I kinda stuck with it. Originally from another forum though.

Mine's from back in the Compuserve era. When signing up, all the names I could think of were already taken. I was reading Barlow's Guide to Extraterrestrials at the time and it was lying open on the desk. Decided to try icerigger from the open page. It went through and I've used it ever since.

I was born in England. No great tale of missguided youth or adventure :)

Back I am

Reminds me of the C.W. McCall convoy song and movie :D

In public school there was a fad that swept the playground where everyone would mix first and last or first and middle name but it only lasted a few months. I used mine for a lot of gamer stuff so it lasted a few years. Then Halo came out and ruined it. lol

I need to put a bike back on the road first, but yes I think it's time for a boogie run.

Known by some

Didnt use it here but i use to always make myself " JaTVTeS " because the TVT kinda looks like a capital M to make my name JaMeS or just James

Named my bike Betelgeuse, after the star. My avatar is the Michael Keaton character because he's pretty freaking awesome.

Marbles was the name of my since passed away tortoise shell cat. She lived to almost 18 but almost 5 years ago we had to put her down because she was having kidney issues.

I had been using the handle marbles999 on various forums so I kept it. Can't change back now when you are known for your handle from a few boards.

Sent from my Pixel using GTAMotorcycle.com mobile app

Mine's Leroy from back in my trucker days, we were running together with 5 trucks and I was just learning to drive and one of the guys had a comedy tape about a trucker who was a dumb African American named Leroy(very not PC) and they started revering to me as Leroy.

voltage, - when I was a kid a lot of time got hit by electricity for many stupid reasons but several times after that if someone touched me ho got a bit of a after bite :D hence some one start calling me that way.

Old thread but since its back I will join in, anyone who played the old school PC game Full Throttle will know where Cavefish comes from.

I was born with a pair of physically identifying characteristics.

Back
Top Bottom