Handles | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Handles

I was driving my pregnant sister who was in labour to the hospital in the Supra. Realized that she was gonna stain the suede/leather seats while we sat in traffic and dropped the hammer screaming HOLD IT IN at the top of my lungs. Being in congested traffic I had to use the...um..."extra" left lane to get there. As the seats don't recline and she had her feet sprawled out on the dashboard, drivers must have had an entertaining glance in their rearview mirror.

Had some 'splaining to do a few days later when the cops came to my door asking questions. :oops: They had pitty when I showed them the damage to the body kit and 2 flat tires thanks to driving in the crud at the side of the road.

Just a name I picked.Most people say it fits.I collect skulls,I have about 7 on the norton.When I got the harley a friend asked how long before it was covered in skulls.I have about 11 on it now.Tattoo's,t-shirts and jewellry,you guessed it,all have skulls.I should be easy to pick out at an eyeball.

I asked the question once "Why not limit yourself?" and got the answer "Then you wouldn't be boundless."

mrleftlane said:
I was driving my pregnant sister who was in labour to the hospital in the Supra. Realized that she was gonna stain the suede/leather seats while we sat in traffic and dropped the hammer screaming HOLD IT IN at the top of my lungs. Being in congested traffic I had to use the...um..."extra" left lane to get there. As the seats don't recline and she had her feet sprawled out on the dashboard, drivers must have had an entertaining glance in their rearview mirror.

Had some 'splaining to do a few days later when the cops came to my door asking questions. :oops: They had pitty when I showed them the damage to the body kit and 2 flat tires thanks to driving in the crud at the side of the road.

LOL... So where the seats dirty dude?

Thank goodness for Scotchguard and those pant saver mats...they really don't spill! LOL

Katana_kid.....

Well kan-o-tuna_kid just sounded really really bad....

23yr old kid? Kid at heart.... I'm not immature, I just prefer to have fun.. responsibilities.. BORING!!

Well for my nickname, it came from a soccer body of mine. He was making funny of me because I was a White guy taking Karate. So he called me "White Dragon". I thought the name was cool he thought he was making fun of me.

WD.

WhiteDragon said:
Well for my nickname, it came from a soccer body of mine. He was making funny of me because I was a White guy taking Karate. So he called me "White Dragon". I thought the name was cool he thought he was making fun of me.

WD.

He was making fun of you......and you are cool Brandon-san!

Mine come from a variation on the rock classic Johnny Be Good, I figured if he can't be good he'd better Be Quick, hence JohnnyBQ or JBQ for short.

Well my handle has nothing to do with biking or motorcycles but from the dog that I had growing up as a kid. When we had to put him down in '94 I decided to take his name as a way of always remembering. Yeah, yeah, mushy stuff.

The other handle I go by when Lobo is taken (which happens a lot) is LoboTiger. That one has more to do with an ex-girlfriend of mine which I won't get into on here if you know what I mean. ;)

Lobo

Guess I'll add to this ever growing list before it gets to long.

Car2slo

My supercharged Vette wasn't getting my heart pumping as much so I opted for the next best thing, sport bike. So now my car feels to slow, i.e. Car2Slo.

Now, once I crank the boost to 12PSI and throw on some drag slicks, I may change my name to bike2slo!

What size and compound of slicks are you looking for? I have some extras that i am trying to get rid of...

mrleftlane said:
What size and compound of slicks are you looking for? I have some extras that i am trying to get rid of...

Thanks for the offer. I haven't decided fully to go with slicks yet. I don't want to get into breaking drive shafts and trannies yet and last year I dropped in a Mcleod twin disk clutch so that makes it even worse.

Still, if you've got a crazy price on the slicks PM the sizes you have and price looking for. I also work with a performance shop and the owners going to be needing sets aswell. (P.S. I'm Running 285/45/17's on stock rims but will move to a 15" rim when I go to slicks, don't know too much info about slicks yet.)

Thanks,
Raj Sharma

STEELLLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
I kinda like calling you SchexayHunkaMammaismYummyPieSweetyLoaf.
:lol:

it's kewl to know the "behin the scenes" on the nicknames.

mine's quit simple: since I started riding all I've ever heard is "oh, you'r the girl who rides the ... ", "the girl rides a motorcycle" etc

So when I had to come up with a username for a message board, I asked myself .. self, who am I? who do ppl know me as .. other than the loudmouthbiatch ...

answer was simple: the girl

I chose graduation cause I am finally going to graduate from school soon... again! :D

well my name is pretty self explanatory....i am a chick who rides a bike and rather then be bikerchick5008 I put 600r cause i ride a ninja 600r :D

Back
Top Bottom