Handles | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Handles

sorry andy

I'm sorry, Nick, I am going to have to disagree with you...you should have gone with Snickerteen! :lol:

NICKDOG said:
I come from a very small town that is notoriously 'nickname impaired' . Let's put it this way: I know 4 Bagsy's, 3 Johnny too bads, 2 guys called by their fathers name, 48 guys having a variation of their name eg. Shoey (Shoemaker).........and then there's me. In no particular order I am called, Ridiculous Nicholas, Nicolaidis, NikNak, Noodle, Nackers, Snick, Snickers, Snickerteen, Slick Nick the Dick,.....well you get the point :roll:

Personally, I always thought NickDog suited me the best , so there you have it. :D

I don't think there's really any explanation necessary for my handle. :twisted:

damnbiker said:
I don't think there's really any explanation necessary for my handle. :twisted:

i remember the first time I call ur handle in SquareOne and everyone laugh... my face turn red. :oops:

Well mine.......
Says it all!
:lol: :lol:

Way back in the day, I used to into bicycles, the kind with pedals... well, my big dream was to one day one a bike made by Klein. A Klein Rascal...

Unfortunately, I was only in highschool, and the cost of the frame alone was way more than I could afford, so it only stayed a dream....

Later on, when I was in university, I started hanging out on IRC, where I used a bunch of different handles, and rascal was one of them. Snce there were so many other "rascal's" around, it wasn't long before I decided to add another 's' to the handle to make it unique.... I guess it's stuck since then and take on a life of its own...

R.

rasscal said:
Way back in the day, I used to into bicycles, the kind with pedals... well, my big dream was to one day one a bike made by Klein. A Klein Rascal...

Unfortunately, I was only in highschool, and the cost of the frame alone was way more than I could afford, so it only stayed a dream....

Later on, when I was in university, I started hanging out on IRC, where I used a bunch of different handles, and rascal was one of them. Snce there were so many other "rascal's" around, it wasn't long before I decided to add another 's' to the handle to make it unique.... I guess it's stuck since then and take on a life of its own...

R.

Great bike!!.. I have a Klein. Best Mtn. Bike I've ever owned. Worth every $ I put into it...

Andy

Mine means 'bruised' in Romanian, my mother tongue.

I mountainbike and I used to come back all bruised from falling, scraped b/c of branches, etc, so a friend of mine kept calling me that and somehow it stuck. It's pronounced something like jew-leet. I guess I should put my name, since it's just as unpronounciable: Mihnea (needless to say, even my girlfriend of 3 years still can't get it right).

Now not only do I have a name that can't be pronounces by anyone, but my handle is just as bad!! Makes you wonder... :lol:

I think my name is pretty self explanitory. I am fairly outspoken, so my friends figured it was a good name. Back in my day of online gaming I used the handle SGT. F & C K O and it stuck.... so it just kinda followed me around.

I really wish I could get it on a bike plate... :lol:

julit said:
Mine means 'bruised' in Romanian, my mother tongue.
Sper ca nu se aplica si la felul in care calaresti motocicletele, nu?

Nice to see that there are other Romanian riders around - I met one more about a year ago, but after a few emails and calls he sort'a disappeared. He was riding a super-duper Hayabusa, and kept bragging about doing 217km/hr on the DVP... so when he stopped responding, I figured he just became another "road-kill"...

"Minidisco" has a variety of backgrounds: some friends commented on the fact that I always have music playing regardless of what I'm doing; others commented on my immense musical collection; others still attributed part of the name to my bizarre moves on a dance floor..... and then some others would point to Minidisco.com and wonder if I ripped the name off.

Pick your fav' from above - I leave it to you to decide.

nick.

minidisco said:
Sper ca nu se aplica si la felul in care calaresti motocicletele, nu?

Hehe... no, it doesn't apply to the way I ride motorcycles! I keep the insane stuff for the mountain trails, on the road I'm more 'contained'. :lol:

Didn't think there were many of us riding, since back in Ro motorcycling isn't considered cool, but the poor man's mode of transportation!

One of these Thursdays I'm going to actually come to the meets so I can meet all of you and chat 'live'! I keep telling myself 'This week, I'm there', but invariably, I'm not!

mine came from my (then) boyfriend, who is blind from birth...
biking...from the forum...so, biking blind
could also apply, since i don't know harley one about bikes, so.....

:)

sorry, for those who have never met me...I'm of the female persuasion

julit said:
One of these Thursdays I'm going to actually come to the meets so I can meet all of you and chat 'live'! I keep telling myself 'This week, I'm there', but invariably, I'm not!

Well, you probably read this week's post - we're celebrating THREE birthdays, so it should be a lot of fun!

minidisco said:
Well, you probably read this week's post - we're celebrating THREE birthdays, so it should be a lot of fun!

You can a add a forth: mine was on the 5th! :lol:

julit said:
minidisco said:

:new-bday:

"Stella" is latin/greek and it means star in English. It is part of my full name.
Someone thought of, SchexayHunkaMammaismYummyPieSweetyLoaf :lol: :lol: :p
but I thought it was too long. :p

StellastarFZR said:
julit said:
minidisco said:

:new-bday:

"Stella" is latin/greek and it means star in English. It is part of my full name.
Someone thought of, SchexayHunkaMammaismYummyPieSweetyLoaf :lol: :lol: :p
but I thought it was too long. :p

Mmmm, I'm getting hungry... :lol:

Bikingblind said:
mine came from my (then) boyfriend, who is blind from birth...
biking...from the forum...so, biking blind
could also apply, since i don't know harley one about bikes, so.....

:)

sorry, for those who have never met me...I'm of the female persuasion

There's a picture of you in the photo's section. Anyone who did their homework would know that :twisted:

It's my birthday....get busy.......
Happy belated Jew-leeeeet.

NICKDOG said:
In no particular order I am called, Ridiculous Nicholas, Nicolaidis, NikNak, Noodle, Nackers, Snick, Snickers, Snickerteen, Slick Nick the Dick,.....well you get the point :roll:

Personally, I always thought NickDog suited me the best , so there you have it. :D

Good thing too - snickers would have me thinking that you were chock full of nuts and satisfying.
throwup.gif
I know, I know...
2bitchslap.gif

Back
Top Bottom