Handles | GTAMotorcycle.com

Handles

Aminal

Site Supporter
After the recent "attack" on Ghostriders handle I thought we might start another thread on "how did you get that name"? Some of you have taken the make or model of your bike, others from gaud knows where.

Aminal - Long time ago during my rebellious misspent youth one night at a party, a girl who had had too many refreshing beverages looked at me with her "crossed eyes" and proclaimed "You're an AMINAL" it just kinda stuck after that.

Fozzy - My lovely wife. At our first BBQ Cutekill decided we had to call her something, so it occurred to her that Aminal & Fozzy sorta went together so the rest is now history.

Killer Biker Dog - Sam the 4 1/2 lb buzzsaw attack poodle, capable of licking the makeup off your face and taking a slurp of your beer at the same time. What else would you call him? See "killer" dog in pictures of BBQ.

Come on Folks lets hear what ya got!

Cheers 8)
Aminal

Good one Aminal.

SilverB stands for Silver Bullet. My bike and my car are silver. And I drink Coors Light. So there you go. Some might not find it very original... but when they won't follow me on a twisty road, they'll say I'm as fast as a bullet... :lol:

As simple as that for my handle...

On another matter, we had over 15 cm of freakin' snow last night... Can someone with devine vision tell me when it will end? Is it too much to ask to have an early spring? I'd like to go for a ride before George Bush starts the end of the world...

Take care all, and ride safely.

i cant really remeber how i can up with my handle, hmmmmm ill have to get back to u guys on this 1

i am very unoriginal :wink:

andy said:
O.K, so I guess I better get a handle!! :?

Yeah! Get somefink original, man! :wink:

(I used my real first name, because I refuse to respond to "hey beerstud23!" or whatever in a public place.)

Yorkee - study in York University....

I used to be Yorkuian because there are too many Yorkee around the cyber space, until the site down and we all start from ground zero..

I was making snow angels in the middle of winter with my ex girlfriend and she blurted out and pointed at me "ROGER POGER!"

The end.

Its misleading, and everyone thinks its my first name. I also use "Lunchbox" for work.

I got that nickname from Jay and silent bob

Mine is pretty obvious although no longer applies. A long time ago I yearned for a Harley. But having seen the problems a few friends have had with theirs and the money they have spent I have changed my mind. I was going to change it to 'AntiSocial' but I figured that was too hard to hide behind (one meet and everyone would know) and 'BeerDud' is too close to Andrew's choice

Katanaplanet was the first internet message board I have ever signed up with. Alot of the key Katana-esq names were gone.
I settled on Katapult 600 (as Katapult was taken :( )

Andrew said:
andy said:
O.K, so I guess I better get a handle!! :?

Yeah! Get somefink original, man! :wink:

(I used my real first name, because I refuse to respond to "hey beerstud23!" or whatever in a public place.)
:rofl: You really made my day. :p

lil red bird
Why? You ask, I ride a cbr 1100 that is red in colour and i stand 6'3" tall in my socks.

Yeah, I was wondering about the "lil" since the bike isn't exactly a small bike :p Thanks for the explanation.

lil red bird said:
lil red bird
Why? You ask, I ride a cbr 1100 that is red in colour and i stand 6'3" tall in my socks.

Roger3D said:
I was making snow angels in the middle of winter with my ex girlfriend and she blurted out and pointed at me "ROGER POGER!"

The end.

Its misleading, and everyone thinks its my first name. I also use "Lunchbox" for work.

I got that nickname from Jay and silent bob

ahh jay and silent bob a classic, 1 of my fav movies i luv the songs in it when they sing the fock song in the begining too funny, and the animal song in the van

"would u make love to a sheep?"

I come from a very small town that is notoriously 'nickname impaired' . Let's put it this way: I know 4 Bagsy's, 3 Johnny too bads, 2 guys called by their fathers name, 48 guys having a variation of their name eg. Shoey (Shoemaker).........and then there's me. In no particular order I am called, Ridiculous Nicholas, Nicolaidis, NikNak, Noodle, Nackers, Snick, Snickers, Snickerteen, Slick Nick the Dick,.....well you get the point :roll:

Personally, I always thought NickDog suited me the best , so there you have it. :D

Great post Animal. It a great 'time passer' until the spring comes.

NinjaBro 3...

My 2 older brothers and I all ride black Kawi Ninja's. We all parked our bikes in the same spot and self-proclaimed ourselves the 'Ninja Brothers', and I'm the 3rd...
there u have it...
NinjaBro3

Certainly a fabulous post to have for all the newbies to the community. Come on folks, let hear it!

Cutekill comes from my days of playing Quake on line with a friend of mine. He called himself the terminator and told me he was going to absolutely destory me. My response... oooohhhh yeah! I'm cute and gonna kill you!

Next?

I've always ridden riceburners and I'm Chinese...burn rice.....go figure the handle.
Or I could have been KillerBunny...born in the year of the rabbit...but that's another story.

lil red bird said:
lil red bird

Wow... finally a woman I can see eye to eye with... :wink:

You are a woman right? :shock:

Andy

Back
Top Bottom