Good websites to the nice roads | GTAMotorcycle.com

Good websites to the nice roads

lil red bird

Site Supporter
How about WWW.wingnutty.ca for a whole bunch of routes around Toronto, all mapped in detail.

Hockley Valley

North of Brampton between Hwy 10 and Airport Road.

Beautiful scenery and good surface. Plenty of sweeping bends.

motorcycleroads.us is seriously awesome. We need an equivalent up here for our (albeit meager number, in comparison) ridable roads, in a format similar to theirs, with a google maps interface and a comments section. Who's good with webdesign?

motorcycleroads.us is seriously awesome. We need an equivalent up here for our (albeit meager number, in comparison) ridable roads, in a format similar to theirs, with a google maps interface and a comments section. Who's good with webdesign?

You can create your own ride blogs with gps logs, photos, and trip stories easily enough at http://www.everytrail.com/browse.php?country=Canada&state=Ontario&activity_id=21

Or you can just browse those done up by others to see where they went, download their gps trip maps, etc.

Everytrail also has direct plug-ins to Google Earth, so you can view your rides or other's on Google Earth.

I wonder why NO ONE has responded to this thread since Dec 13 2010? hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha Classic

Oh hey, let me solve that mystery for you: It's called Canadian Winters. They suck. Lots.

Hi! Thank you for the links... I will check them out!

bestbikingroads[.]com seems to be perfect for guiding you. I was looking for perfect roads for bike driving. I have got info about what i wanted to know.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom