F1 Thread!!! | Page 68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

Melbourne is notorious for being a place that is hard to overtake so I wouldn't write off the season just yet.

Yeah... last year's race was the first Australian GP that was remotely interesting in years. The only interesting thing about it this year was seeing the new cars & tires in action. Also, FOM better get its **** together, the on-screen timing & position info was weirdly limited

Very likable guy and he did well, this being his first time crack at it. The race turned out to be definitely much more interesting than the Monaco F1 snooze fest.

Very likable guy and he did well, this being his first time crack at it. The race turned out to be definitely much more interesting than the Monaco F1 snooze fest.

Haven't always liked Alonso but that appearance seemed classy. Definitely wish I had watched the 500 instead of Monaco - I thought passing there would be better this year, not worse.

Alonso would have won... such a shame. He was on the same strategy as Sato operating the same car from the same team, and I'm confident with his killer instinct he would have passed him easily.

That is F1 in general nowadays... even the engines are so quiet most spectators don't even need earplugs anymore.

And to think my parents would sometimes sleep during the endurance races in the 1960s down in Watkins Glen or at Mosport... HAHA

Alonso would have won... such a shame. He was on the same strategy as Sato operating the same car from the same team, and I'm confident with his killer instinct he would have passed him easily.
Couldn't have ended any better if you ask me. They sent him there to shore up relations between McLaren and Honda over the reliability issues, and then that motor blew up too lol

So there was a Canadian flag on the podium today

new car launch coming up, no more grid girls, renault to mclaren, honda to Toro Rosso,

looking forward to a better season.....

Looks like the season will be alright if Red Bull and Merc will remain close. Nice to see McLaren and Ferrari not too far away.

Yeah the first race was encouraging as the field seemed kinda balanced. I don't mean all equal, but there was racing going on. Disappointing for Haas though. And I really wasn't paying attention during the off-season so all the Aston-Martin stuff was a shock to me lol

Yeah the first race was encouraging as the field seemed kinda balanced. I don't mean all equal, but there was racing going on. Disappointing for Haas though. And I really wasn't paying attention during the off-season so all the Aston-Martin stuff was a shock to me lol
Hiring two rookies wasn't a very smart move but from their pov, they needed the money.

The new Japanese driver made it into the points bucket on debut.

..The last 10 laps, fight between Hamilton and Max was nice to watch. Max infact overtook Hamilton but had to give away the position as the overtake was done illegally..

Back
Top Bottom