F1 Thread!!! | Page 54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

Lauda.. lol
I think the old man likes to hear himself talk, because he's got some type of comment every other day, normally on some non-nonsensical tabloid-like crap regarding the 2 merc drivers, or hammy, or blah blah blah. Fully respect the once-upon-a-racer, but gawwdamn the media reports on everything between his morning piss color to which direction his grass is mowed. You would think that by now, he would understand that the sport goes whichever way little-Bernie is dangling that day.
bb897a6c01aabfb0fb61e25190691d36d9c48a0e4f12b63743e02a22a6059773.jpg

images

Bernie does not write to technical rule book .... he just writes the pay book, you should know that by now.

Rosberg, "why isn't he letting me pass"

Holy whining crybaby.

Good on Lewis.

Sent from my Z30

Best reality based TV this sunny day.

Rosberg, "why isn't he letting me pass"

Holy whining crybaby.

Good on Lewis.

Sent from my Z30

Especially when he could get nowhere near close to him.

I hate that track. I wish they would just never go there again ....

Hopefully Red Bull & Ferrari can put on a decent fight in Singapore.

Mercedes really have to work out their mechanical problems.

Lewis is the people's driver to win the championship; the booes for Rosberg will echo for the rest of the season. Maybe this will play a mental game with him.

Vettel was not forgiven even until the very end, I think the booes simmered down in India.

I still hope Rosberg wins the championship despite Spa.

Hamilton was definitely faster in Monza though.

Yep, today was Hamster's day for sure.

Wowza did Daniel pull some great passes today.

Riccardo's moves on the track today solidifies him as one of the premiere drivers on the grid today. The likes of his racecraft are rarely on display these days (at least in F1) due to aero, and until Ferrari give Alonso a car that can dice, he's become my favorite in a short period of time. I found myself say out loud "that cheeky ****er just did that didn't he" more than once.

Riccardo's moves on the track today solidifies him as one of the premiere drivers on the grid today.

He's gifted, no question about that, and he will go far.

I suspect Vettel will be off to McLaren next year.

I cannot help myself to think that Rosberg was ordered to blow the chicane as a payback for his Spa ambitious move in the first lap. When he went through the first time, I thought it was genuine, but second time I started to understand it was a trial for the real thing ..... German management efficiency in full swing. Brilliantly punishing their driver without people even noticing ... Sehr Gut!

Lewis is the people's driver to win the championship; the booes for Rosberg will echo for the rest of the season. Maybe this will play a mental game with him.

These fans hold grudges .... he will feel it for the rest of his carrier! His problem is that he comes around very staged ...

I cannot help myself to think that Rosberg was ordered to blow the chicane as a payback for his Spa ambitious move in the first lap. When he went through the first time, I thought it was genuine, but second time I started to understand it was a trial for the real thing ..... German management efficiency in full swing. Brilliantly punishing their driver without people even noticing ... Sehr Gut!

Nico has denied this which in F1 means its probably true.

Toto Wollf has come out saying, that if Spa happened again the at-fault driver would be removed from the team. He described this as a worst case scenario, and doesn't expect it will happen. Keep in mind, they still need two top tier drivers to win the constructors.

When he went through the first time, I thought it was genuine, but second time I started to understand it was a trial for the real thing .....

a professional driver of these guys caliber does not need to "practice" missing a chicane.

Of course, he doesn't need to practice to miss it, but he needs to know how long time he will lose coming through the cone section and joining the track, to make sure it is enough.

Nico has denied this which in F1 means its probably true.

Now there are reports that Hamilton was actually told to slow down (because he was catching him up) by his team before Nico "let" him go by him ... what an embarrassing mess. You cannot really trust anyone in this game ...

Back
Top Bottom