F1 Thread!!! | Page 55 | GTAMotorcycle.com

F1 Thread!!!

A driver isn't going to blow a chicane like that on purpose.

Realistically he didn't blow the chicane, and Hamilton (who I really would love to see win the championship) just intimidated him. Hamilton is a better driver.

BTW Ricardo reminds me of Hamilton before the stewards started slapping him down when he was passing too much.

..Tom

A driver isn't going to blow a chicane like that on purpose.

Why? What's stopping anyone to orchestrate that? You mean Rosberg would refuse to listen to his pay stub providers? I don't see him to have any rebellion side to him, like some other racers .... He's just a follower with a quick car, if not the quickest and the more reliable than his team mate's.

Crazy. Ferrari is in a mess right now.

not now, the 23 yr veteran at the helm gets the boot because finishing 7-8th is not the Ferrari way. I think the new dawn of the red monster spending insane money to get to the top is coming this winter. Old guy didn't want Ferrari to look like the VW/Lambo deal. It wont.

Interesting new radio rules for Singapore announced.

Hehe no more hammer time.

LOL .... how do they intend to prove a cryptic language/behavior on the radio???

The F1 is getting over regulated and too complicated like many other things in life nowadays.

not now, the 23 yr veteran at the helm gets the boot because finishing 7-8th is not the Ferrari way. I think the new dawn of the red monster spending insane money to get to the top is coming this winter. Old guy didn't want Ferrari to look like the VW/Lambo deal. It wont.

How is Fiat owning Ferrari not the same deal optically as VW owing Lambo? It's exactly the same, except for the new guy is not going to write the same cheque to the F1 playground unless they come up with results. Sounds good old prudent business to me.

I don't think the teams will want to test Charlie Whiting with the new radio rules; after watching all three practice sessions & qualifying at Marina Bay... all the teams were on the ball when it came to radio messages. Even when some drivers were asking for information, the engineers would deflect.

Keep in mind there are serious sporting penalties for breaching the radio rules = drive through, time added to your race. These could be the difference between winning a race or for some teams getting vital championship points.

17 year old driver, and a typhoon should make for an interesting weekend.

http://www.infiniti-redbullracing.co...iver-line-2015

NEW TEAM DRIVER LINE UP FOR 2015
October 4, 2014

Statement from The Team.

Sebastian Vettel has advised us that he will be leaving Infiniti Red Bull Racing at the end of the 2014 season.
We want to warmly thank Sebastian for the incredible role he has played at Infiniti Red Bull Racing for the last six years.
Since joining the team in 2009, Sebastian, together with Infiniti Red Bull Racing, has scored 38 wins, 44 poles and eight World Championships, including four Drivers' titles and four Constructors'. If you include Sebastian's success at Red Bull's second team, Scuderia Toro Rosso, the Red Bull total increases to 39 wins and 45 poles.
As we wish Sebastian well in the next stage of his career, we also look to the future with excitement, as the vacancy makes way for the next generation of Red Bull racers.
The Red Bull Junior Programme has developed some proven talents in recent times, including Sebastian Vettel and Daniel Ricciardo, who has excelled in the RB10 and become a three-time Formula One race winner in his first season with the team.
We're pleased to announce that Daniel will be joined in the team for 2015 by another rising star from the Junior Programme, Daniil Kvyat.
Ends

I guess the whiny german doesn't like getting spanked by DR

(probably doesn't help that Newey is leaving as well.....)

Daniil Kvyat moving up to RBR! He's going to be in a potential WDC car next year, and he's only 20 years old.

I think other strong mid-pack drivers like Hulkenburg, Perez & Grosjean have to be devastated.

Great race all weather considering. Riccardo had some great passes. Hamiltons overtake on rosburgh to take the lead was ballsy. But bound to happen.

^they didn't show it.

he was unconscious in the car then he was brought to the tracks medical centre, then to a nearby hospital, where he had a CAT scan and was diagnosed with a "sever concision"

BBC just announced (10 minutes ago) that bianchi has left surgery, and is breathing on his own.

Back
Top Bottom