Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 78 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Forgot to mention it earlier, but it was great to see some old faces last week. Addy! Jay!

As for this week ... "Risk of strong thunderstorms" ... keep an eye on the sky and on the weather radar ...

Forgot to mention it earlier, but it was great to see some old faces last week. Addy! Jay!

As for this week ... "Risk of strong thunderstorms" ... keep an eye on the sky and on the weather radar ...

It was good to see you too. I won’t be able to make it today and next week I’m in Kingston but I’m definitely hitting this ride again.

Thanks for taking us out. Hadn’t done some of the roads in years and some awesome new ones

*turns on gps tracker

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Incoming on weather radar ... maybe it's a bit early to officially call it, but take a look at the weather radar and see what you think. These thunderstorms tend to get bigger at this time of day.

edit: 5:35 PM. Still hard to call. If it's not actually raining outside this location at 6:15 PM then I'm riding.

Last edited:
7:00 PM. I should be there around 6:45. At this point it looks like the storm is going to miss us ... we're just not going north.

I'm out tomorrow. I'm doing the last thing I actually need to do ... shop for another bike ...

Forecast for tomorrow shows sunny but cooler and more comfortable conditions. Looks good for what will probably be the last of these rides for this season. (I have other commitments for a few weeks following)

Back
Top Bottom