Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 73 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Hey Brian, I was the one with the naked SV650. Thanks for the ride; it was a blast. Will be out for more of these!

Is the ride happening this Thursday (June 8th)? I'd love to join. I'm new on the forum and in town but I have a couple years or xp on 1000cc bikes!

Forecast looks good, and it's close to max daylight hours, so be ready for a longer ride!

Is the ride happening this Thursday (June 8th)? I'd love to join. I'm new on the forum and in town but I have a couple years or xp on 1000cc bikes!

Oh well, I really wanted to do this ride but I won't be able to tonight. I'd like to join the next one if possible. Enjoy your ride!

Light turnout but we had a long ride. The cat running across the road didn't concern me too much. Neither did the bunny-rabbit in the other lane. The deer standing on the road in the middle of a corner ... that had me concerned.

It rained here, it has now stopped, but it's all wet, and with a cloudy sky, it will probably take a while to dry out.

This thread is about Thursdays, and it's not Thursday :)

I did about 400 km up north today and I'm beat.

As for this coming Thursday ... I don't have a business trip. I have a dentist appointment at 2:30 and it's not going to be fun. (tooth crown broke off) Weather ... Who knows? This season has sucked for weather so far.

Back
Top Bottom