Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 67 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Aaaand that's a wrap for this season. I won't be around next week, and after that, there won't be enough daylight at reasonable hours. Later!

Thanks Brian for another season of fun Thursday rides. If it was not for that I'd probably sell the street bikes ....

Enjoyed my 2 rides with the group. Helped me gauge my limits without every breaking them :p

Ok, since there's been background activity in my PM box about this, i'll kick it off!

WWWWWWAAAAAAAAKE UUUUUUUUUUUUUP!!!!!!!!!!

How the heck has everyone been?!?!?!? (you said "good") Good.

I'm looking forward to riding this year. My "life schedule" has changed and I can ... maybe ride sometimes this year. lol :/

I'm in my "need parts NOW" phase for the 919 (tires). The 599 is ready once I hook up the battery. ;)

So yeah, role call, fellas ...

I'm in! :D

I plan to be riding on Thursday, but not in Ontario! Maybe next week. Weather forecast doesn't look great back home anyhow.

ugh... first group ride of the year didnt go so well...

maybe this will give me some hope?

What happened on your first ride?

Crash?
No crash actually... when taking that ride i thought to myself "this is the last possible ride that we could get ticketed on"
And guess what happened. Ticket. Won't go into details here but yeah, left a sour taste in my mouth since it was so out of character for me!

These Thursday rides are completely different, but they're also smaller, more of a commando, that one was a flock of clumsy walruses lol

Last edited:
You guys knock yourselves out. I'm out. Too many wrongs for me to say yes.

Y'all have fun and be safe. :)

Back
Top Bottom