Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 65 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Tempted. Haven't done one with Brian so far. I've only heard good things :)

Guaranteed it will be less "exciting" in one or two key ways than the last and first one u attended.... :D

Good ride tonight ... And ... As per discussion tonight, starting next week (27-Aug) departure time moves to 6:30 PM to make better use of what daylight we have.

I have a quick question. I would like to join you guys for the ride but how long does it usually run for?
asking because i have work the next morning. Plus im kind of a new rider lol so would it be a good idea to join the ride?

thanks

An hour-ish riding plus hanging out for whatever time afterward. How new ... ? ? ? Simple rules, NO CRASHES and no stupidity. I don't want to be picking up the pieces if you fail at going around corners or crash into someone or something.

So far i have rode about 1500kms 200 of them being highways kms.

I definitely dont want to crash, i have taken a few corners but at the posted speed limit and made it out the other end haha.

Is it spirited riding? Because i dont want to be slowing others down

Sounds like it would be best to give it some time. You're welcome to come for a chat at the beginning. I will encourage you to do something that I encourage every new-ish rider to do ... over the winter, sign up for www.racer5.ca next year (preferably near the beginning of the season). You will learn a lot and be entertained plenty at the same time.

I'll leave my cock at home then.

EDIT) funny, you can say cock all you want but you can't say @ss

Back
Top Bottom