Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 64 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

... it could be a nice ride if I had my wallet with me. Reserve came on just after we left Steels. Good I have decided to split with you guys as I had exactly enough fuel to come back home. Bike died when I was entering gas station !!! :D
Till next time...

No idea, you'll have to PM Paul and have him investigate. Old account looks fine as far as I can tell.

Anyway, No business trip this week and the forecast for Thurs looks OK, so I am in.

lol Yeah I wouldn't have thought to check my phone for a P.M. Smart idea, I will remember it next time.

Leave a rider at the next turn would be a good idea. ;)

Anyways, was still fun while it lasted. Hope you guys are enjoying an incident-free ride. :)

OOPS! Sorry about that. We screwed up, no two ways about it. I didn't get the message that someone didn't make it through that traffic light until after we had made the turn. We waited for a bit at the location we gave you but obviously that situation shouldn't have happened in the first place.

The rest of the ride was good. It had one thing in common with the ride we did on Saturday ... a deer standing in the middle of the road! River Road, in this case.

Is this ride a go this Thursday Brian? I'd like to come out for it. Weather looking good little cooler actually but dry. Is it a timmies at that corner? Been awhile

Back
Top Bottom