Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

After I split from you guys, about a few km down from the forks. The number of cops patrolling was simply amazing.

I counted 15! plus 5 in the weight station plus 3 more patrolling the new 410 extension in Brampton. Most of them had people already pulled over. Good thing I was a good boy! :)

Lol, after you and Rob left, we had a Civic want to race at a red light. That was kind of funny. :happy3:

Also saw a couple people pulled over on the way home, maybe all these cops had something to do with the ambulance we saw...

But honestly.. I was looking forward to the strippers you guys were talking about.
;)

Rob, your a magnet.

We didn't see a one on our way home.

After I split from you guys, about a few km down from the forks. The number of cops patrolling was simply amazing.

I counted 15! plus 5 in the weight station plus 3 more patrolling the new 410 extension in Brampton. Most of them had people already pulled over. Good thing I was a good boy! :)

i hope someone is riding tonight.............im headed that way

Approximately how long is the ride? And I don't need heavy details, but where abouts do you guys go? Ill probably skip the btown meet for this.. :cool:

just came back from eating around that area and i kid u not i saw 3-4 opp cruisers waiting to nab ppl.

Just got back ... Sorry about the "oops" at the end; I know the group got split up by traffic but there was a cop sitting at that intersection, so stopping by the side of the road right there wasn't an option. I went back to go look, but obviously the second group that didn't see where the first group turned (where that cop was), kept going and went who knows where. And then the first group didn't stay around (did you end up following Jay home?). Oh well, it was almost at the end anyhow.

Still a really fun ride. Thanks for leading and I guess showing everyone that 125 cc is enough if you know how to use it. :p

Hope to see you guys again next week!

man, that ride was intense, I'm all biked out right now, but seriously, where else can you find such awesome entertainment fro 3 hours just for 9 bucks? (gas)

had one or two turns that scared me ****less because i've never been on the route and didn't know what to expect and went too fast. Learned a lot today.

hopefully I can come again next week

and yes, if you know how to use it, 125cc is enough haha. was that you? weren't you doing the leading?

Nah, I was the one posing on a yellow Ninja 500. That was my second week with these guys. They find some amazing twisties. I heard they have much better routes too. Can't wait to do it again.

Back
Top Bottom