Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 22 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Thanks . It was nice ride, some problems with right path to dundas, but it could be worse.
At least I/we know how to get out from Dundas now.
To does who was on today's ride: thanks for your patience :D
I hope the R1 rider made it home...

Last edited:
Thanks Michcio for the lead tonite....great pace and excellent route!
I'm so glad that you pulled us together for this great ride.
Nice to meet the new peeps too!
Till next time...

Good ride, thanks!
Made it home no problem, just didn't want to slow you guys down. Had to back of the throttle to be on the safe side.
Took plains rd and almost made it to Lakeshore... it was crazy backed up (must have been fireworks thing), turned around and jumped on qew... all good.

p.s. - must be this new "HST enriched" gas. :) j/k

Last edited:
I'm out. I'm sitting in the hospital with my mom. She crashed this afternoon on her bike but is alright now. See ya next week.

Send her our best wishes for a speedy recovery.
Our positive thoughts are with her!

Thursday may mark the return of the cbr125. The zx10 is on the trailer ready for the Friday drags at Cayuga, and the street fzr400 is down for maintenance ... voltage regulator is fried.

Thursday may mark the return of the cbr125. The zx10 is on the trailer ready for the Friday drags at Cayuga, and the street fzr400 is down for maintenance ... voltage regulator is fried.

So I guess you'll be lead?

Hope your doing a rain dance for Friday! Does anyone know when they shut down the strip? trace water or standing puddles?

50/50 for tomorrow. we'll see how I cope with the hot weather tonight.

I should be able to come out and say hello tonight .... What time is the norm for this?

It's right in the title of the thread. If you go to that place, it will be obvious.

I'm just about to head out the door. Hot weather is not an excuse to not wear full leathers, though ...

It's right in the title of the thread. If you go to that place, it will be obvious.

I'm just about to head out the door. Hot weather is not an excuse to not wear full leathers, though ...

Yes Sir...! See u there..

Ha...I think this is the first time I'm home first!

Thanks for the great ride girls / guys....really enjoyed that Hockley run...it's so scenic...like I seen much... other than the pavement and the back of Scotty's bike!!!

If more rides like today i will need to sell my SMC, and get something more adequate to conditions :D
On the way back (410) I had to let you go, bike was more unstable than I can handle.
What else I can say ? I hope this RC51 Is real Scotty !!! be cause I might need it soon ! :D

If more rides like today i will need to sell my SMC, and get something more adequate to conditions :D
On the way back (410) I had to let you go, bike was more unstable than I can handle.
What else I can say ? I hope this RC51 Is real Scotty !!! be cause I might need it soon ! :D

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-sport-bikes-2005-Honda-RC51-W0QQAdIdZ213151895

or this one but its in NewBrunswick...

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-cars-vehicles-motorcycles-sport-bikes-2005-Honda-RC51-W0QQAdIdZ214222097

Scott..........don't do it

RC51 is not for you bud!!!!

Nice meeting all of you today .. Had to cut it short .. Def fast paced all the way .... Until next time..

Safe riding.

Back
Top Bottom