Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Good little ride, miss that route! Finally 'tis the season again... Just some of you guys missed the strippers afterwards :p.. hehe

Good meeting you guys, fun ride!

Thanks for starting this thread LowRider. And thanks again for leading FZR (Brian?).

Nice ride tonight. I have not been on that route this year yet. Little dirty but I like it that way. Helps me get a feel for teh new tire.

Thanks to Brian for leading the slower folks like me.

I do not recall a general call out for strippers. That could have been interesting, too bad I had to go to hockey tonight.

OK, we'll get the strippers back for next week then.

DaveP (aka Mike Oxlong) will be giving a free show next week. Expect not to see me there...

I didn't join u guyz because i thought the ride was going to be spirited.. now that i see there's some solo riders.. count me in for next thursday from now on..

Yeah that was a good ride last night, sorry I wasn't too socialable during the stops (on the cell for big business promo). Have a good weekend everybody.

That hottie on the 125cc never showed this week:confused:

they're chicks in this ride?? i should go to these events more often
:eek:

The rides are spirited. What do you mean by solo riders?

How can you be a solo rider on a group ride?

rob

I didn't join u guyz because i thought the ride was going to be spirited.. now that i see there's some solo riders.. count me in for next thursday from now on..

By spirited ride i meant ride not appropriate for newbie riders.. and by solo I meant a slow ride... ride that us newbie guys can keep up ..

The rides are spirited. What do you mean by solo riders?

How can you be a solo rider on a group ride?

rob

No that was my initial assumption.. like i said.. i will join u guys next time :).. forgive me for the choice of words..

As long as you can go around a corner without falling down. You should be OK.

Count me in for this Thursday.

See you guys there.

I ride a 250, so it can't be "that" fast...

You can definitely ride that 250 d00dz.

Thanks for letting a noobie tag along today guys. Those were some amazing roads. Was a pleasure riding with and meeting you guys!

hnope to join you guys next week, that location is real close to my local, the drake and firkin.

Back
Top Bottom