Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 68 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Looks like rain on Thu, plus I have a bit of travel that day to. So I might not be able to. But will see on Thu ....

Showers in the forecast but there's nothing on weather radar and it's sunny right now. If there is anyone interested in going tonight, post up, otherwise I've got a track day to get ready for.

I only got home now and have to do a couple of things, including mounting fairing back on the bike. Will shoot for next week.

Next week is better for me too. Not that anyone is missing me to begin with. Never been before.

Have fun.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Next week is the day before Friday the 13th. So far, I have the day off, and I'm attempting to keep it that way! The ride in November was good, but cold (complete with snow flurries). Hoping this one is warmer!

Next week is the day before Friday the 13th. So far, I have the day off, and I'm attempting to keep it that way! The ride in November was good, but cold (complete with snow flurries). Hoping this one is warmer!

Hoping I leave the snow suit at home this year Brian.

I'll have my lady with me this year for a he 13th. Maybe see you again?

Tomorrow evening looks like rain and thunderstorms. I'm going to Dover on Friday anyhow. (Probably meet up with others 9:45 Walkers and Mainway Burlington)

Sure. 6:30 meet 7:00 leave.

This is also shaping up to be a good weekend to put some mileage on some bikes. I am thinking of doing a Creemore run on Saturday and some local wandering on Sunday; Campbellville will probably be busy. Monday, who knows.

Last edited:
Well, where I am, it was raining 5 minutes ago, now the sun is out, and if the weather radar is to be believed, this should all blow through!

At the moment it looks like rain will blow through in the morning. And I've got my race bike prep for the weekend done, so if weather holds the ride is on this week.

Back
Top Bottom