Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

I am a new rider for the season. But I live minutes away from financial and steeles. I will be joining once I feel I am ready for group rides.

I am a new rider for the season. But I live minutes away from financial and steeles. I will be joining once I feel I am ready for group rides.

Have you actually read this thread?

Is there enough demand for two different days? I'm not so sure. Also it makes it harder for us (ride leaders) to sub for each other ...

I am on board with switching to Wednesday, though. It avoids Burrito Boyz, it avoids Leslie and Lakeshore. It would be good to hear from others on this matter, too!

I'm on board with switching to Wednesday works for me.

Mon and Wed is a no-go for me. I'd be OK either Tue or Thu, but not both days.

Perhaps we will have to play it by ear. Low rider can only do Tuesday but that's not good for a number of people who go to BB including myself, and it looks like Thursday wins over Wednesday. So let's just try both. I know there are a few Thursdays that I can't do and there will be the occasional business trip but most Thursdays should be OK ... but there's other people who know the roads ... ! ! ! If this means both a Tuesday ride and a Thursday ride, then so be it!

I'm game. Anything going on?

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

Ok I'm out. Something just came up. Sorry

Last edited:
Sorry I can't make it now. I guess I didn't change my post quick enough.

I should have updated this. I am in the midst of getting ready for the vintage race weekend at Shannonville.

Next week (5 June), 50/50 odds of an out-of-town business trip.

Update: Out. Business trip.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom