Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 61 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Anyone want to get out early today? Its beautiful, I will be good to go in an hour at the earliest and can host the ride if I got a few people interested...

I had family stuff today and only got a short hop in. It looks like Sunday is going to be a bit chilly but I have a bike that needs a test ride. Probably leaving 10:30 AM from my place and it probably won't be a long ride ...

I had family stuff today and only got a short hop in. It looks like Sunday is going to be a bit chilly but I have a bike that needs a test ride. Probably leaving 10:30 AM from my place and it probably won't be a long ride ...

Heading to the Ice House?

Yes, it is, and even though I had an excuse for a ride today, the rain put a stop to that idea.

Won't be long ... couple weeks, probably.

This week, the forecast looks good, but I'm going to be late arriving (probably around 7).

let's make it a 7:00 leave then?
I can make it for 7:00 tomorrow!!!!

I think you better go back to page 1 of this thread. Decide after reading.

Looking forward for this year's rides.

We had a pretty good ride this week.
Thanks for the lead Brian.

Yes but work interfered with my schedule. Check your PM. (anyone else, PM me, I will check it at 6:45 before heading out the door)

edit: Scheduling headache. From the meet point, go east on Steeles, north on Chinguacousy (next major intersection after the river). Keep going north on Chinguacousy. 1st intersection north of Mayfield Road is Old School ... meet "on the fly" at 7 PM. I'm not stopping there - we're just going to keep right on going.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom