Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 76 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

Not being below freezing would help. I'm sick of these days that look nice but aren't. This whole weekend looks like it will be like that.

We also need a couple of solid days of rain to help clear the back roads of salt, and some of the sand.

Not being below freezing would help. I'm sick of these days that look nice but aren't. This whole weekend looks like it will be like that.

We also need a couple of solid days of rain to help clear the back roads of salt, and some of the sand.
I think i wanna get back out at least once with you guys this year. Best way to get any remaining cobwebs off after a few weeks of riding. Now if i could find a way to have the 4 y.o babysit the 8-month old while wifey goes to the gym.... hhahaha

I'd be up to join this sometime. Can anyone PM me the usual route? I flipped through the thread a bit but couldn't come across it, and the links at the beginning do not display the map.

Thx.

Better weather is approaching. I'm out for the next couple of weeks, though. After that, game on.

If anyone is up for a ride tonight, post up.

I can show you pictures of why I live in the wrong country, too.

How long do the rides usually last? Starting at 7?

1 - 1.5 hours depending on what we feel like doing. Low response here, but I'm going for a ride anyhow, I will swing past the gathering spot around 6:45 and collect anyone who is there.

I know this conflicts with Leslie and Lakeshore, but I have zero interest in riding across Toronto twice to do that.

Back
Top Bottom