Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga | Page 57 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Every Thursday Group ride. Steels and finacial dr Mississauga

There is another event on Thursday although I may be back in time for the ride.

My longtime friend and fellow roadracer, Jeff Waller, passed away on Sunday of cancer. His celebration of life is at Barnes Memorial Funeral Home, 5295 Thickson Rd. N. Whitby on Thursday (July 10) from 1:00 – 4:00 p.m. There is a plan to have as many bikes as possible show up, and I'm going to be there.

Sorry to hear about the loss of your friend Brian. We are at the age now ( sadly) when it becomes more common.

BB

I should be good tonite. 95% sure. but I am married. so anything can happen.

LikevI said. Looks like I will be home with my children today. sorry

Was just Brian and I. A short but good ride. Thanks for leading!

I got my chore done ... loading up my van for this weekend's VRRA festivities at Grand Bend.

I am in.... if the ride is on.... meet at 7 ???

7 pm is departure time. Be there sooner than that, gas tank full, bladder empty. I should be there around 6:30 - 6:40.

Also, as of last week, the PetroCan was under construction (closed, they are putting a Timmies into the store). Still meet in the same parking lot, but allow for filling up elsewhere in case the PetroCan is still closed.

THX for leading tonight Brian.Fun times with a good group of guys.Nice meeting you Low rider and the fellow on the cbr 1000. Warpy push starting LOL.

Back
Top Bottom