Bike Mechanics 101 With Pegassus (For Noobs) | Page 6 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Bike Mechanics 101 With Pegassus (For Noobs)

Pegasus please for the love of black jesus you need to make a video tutorial. It's unfair that we aren't able to your epicness on video. I think many generations to come will watch it.

Pegasus please for the love of black jesus you need to make a video tutorial. It's unfair that we aren't able to your epicness on video. I think many generations to come will watch it.

Please include his face. Really curious what he looks like

Sent from my tablet using my paws

The wheels spin in the air? The axel sticks I greased in the pics are what the wheels spin around on, they certainly need grease. I've seen excavator arms being greased every morning by the operators, now do you think a bike axel doesn't grind against the axis of the wheels way more than an excavator arms swings back and forth?

The hammer is used only to slightly tap the axel sticks out of the bike.

This is awesome.

Sadly Pegasssus is serious, this guy appears to just be imitating red green.

Ichiban Moto is great, he's been doing the 'tongue in cheek' moto vids for a while now.
But yeah, not to be taken seriously. It's like taking EpicMealTime as a serious cooking show.

He's using a F'ing visegrip for every nut on that bike.

He's joking but wouldn't that F up his nuts in the long run?

Yes, F up nuts in long run. Not funny.:(

Not if he torques everything to spec.

tork-grip.jpg

Just bumping this important thread up because it's dry axle stix season.
Checked my car, got 2 cracked cv boots, grease everywhere but the dry axle stick.

Made some bacon today, just wondering if this bacon grease is an acceptable substitute to re-pack my bearings?
Help me Pegassus

Made some bacon today, just wondering if this bacon grease is an acceptable substitute to re-pack my bearings?
Help me Pegassus

of course it is! and its waterproof too so you can use it for roof repairs as well! (other uses include: chain lube, car polish and slip n slide enhancer!)

Back
Top Bottom