Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 94 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

Sorry, but that is LMF. I'm here, just busy, moving end of the month so have to pack.
Might go downtown later tonight if anyone want to pose.

posing?? no riding?? :confused:

Welcome back stranger, how was your trip? I'm moving to Bradford, I'll come visit you guys.

My trip was AWESOME!! Why am I back in Toronto??...no clue...ran out of money! lol :(

Bradford?? Why so far?? Boo, no more Busa leading rides :crybaby:

Group ride to Bradford? Going away party for HiBusa? lol :p

Are you going to start a new Bradford thread? :rolleyes:

Hey Lyn-
If you miss Ron he has a neighbour on a green Ninja who can keep you company.;);););)

WHO??? ;)

Will be taking the bike out soon! And no more Ron :crybaby:
Who's going to show this noob how to ride like a hooligan? lol

WHO??? ;)

Will be taking the bike out soon! And no more Ron :crybaby:
Who's going to show this noob how to ride like a hooligan? lol

you already ride like a hooligan!

when you gonna show me how to drag my elbow?!?!

muah! ;)

Who's coming with me on the Heroes Highway Ride Saturday June 5th at 11 am leaving Trenton and going to Bowmanville.

I posted a separate thread in the Rides section.

We will meet at Tim's, Weston/Rutherford at 7:30 am and leave at 7:45 am sharp so we can get to the meeting place about 1 hour before departure and eat some breakfast. Ride is Free. It is basically a cruise along #401 from Trenton to Bowmanville.

I know HiBusa wants to go ( he first brought up the subject) but who else among us is coming?

This is a very worthwhile cause and it would be nice to see some of us sportbike riders show up and support our troops who risk their lives everyday so we can do our rides and f around all day on our bikes.

Let's show our support for these brave people.

Who's in??

Last edited:
Who's coming with me on the Heroes Highway Ride Saturday June 5th at 11 am leaving Trenton and going to Bowmanville.

I posted a separate thread in the Rides section.

We will meet at Tim's, Weston/Rutherford at 7:30 am and leave at 7:45 am sharp so we can get to the meeting place about 1 hour before departure and eat some breakfast. Ride is Free. It is basically a cruise along #401 from Trenton to Bowmanville.

I know HiBusa wants to go ( he first brought up the subject) but who else among us is coming?

This is a very worthwhile cause and it would be nice to see some of us sportbike riders show up and support our troops who risk their lives everyday so we can do our rides and f around all day on our bikes.

Let's show our support for these brave people.

Who's in??

Hey Vaughan/Maple riders:

Who's coming on the ride??

I spoke to a few of you but no definites yet.

So how about it??????????????????????????????????????????????????

wish i could- maybe next time :)

bike is in pieces at riders choice, they sent out my front end to a machine shop for whatever reason, i dropped it off for fork oil change and front tire install last thursday, was promised all work to be done by friday night, they havent called me once for a week now, just kept my bike and giving me a different story every time i call them. im pretty ****** right now to say the least. so i dont even hope to get it back before the weekend, as ETA moved 7 days since the original promised date !

- Kons

bike is in pieces at riders choice, they sent out my front end to a machine shop for whatever reason, i dropped it off for fork oil change and front tire install last thursday, was promised all work to be done by friday night, they havent called me once for a week now, just kept my bike and giving me a different story every time i call them. im pretty ****** right now to say the least. so i dont even hope to get it back before the weekend, as ETA moved 7 days since the original promised date !

- Kons

WTF! for real?! How could that happen?!?!

that's pretty crappy...

WTF! for real?! How could that happen?!?!

they said they could not get the front wheel off, so they have to cut the axle, so i said, ok and brought them a new axle, bearings, seals, spacer ( everything u need to replace on the front end ), and brought the bike on thu night.

friday night i call them to find out if its ready, and andrew on the phone tells me that the mechanic got busy and havent started on the bike yet, and he will start first thing saturday.

saturday comes and goes, they didnt even call me. so i call them monday, john answers, and tells me that they had to get special tools and they;re gonna cut inhouse instead, and they're doing it right now.

tuesday john says the front end is apart and they're working on it and i will be riding on wednesday.

wed comes, and no one calls me, so i call them wed night and andrew says they cant take the front end apart yet, so they have to send it out to a machine shop ( WTF, john said it was apart yesterday !!! )

today is thursday and they havent called me with any updates, so i dont even know what the hell is going on anymore ...

- Kons

and yeah, they quoted me 50 bucks for all this cutting business, i just cant wait until i get the bill. Ron was there, he can confirm. i hope i dont snap or heads will roll

and yeah, they quoted me 50 bucks for all this cutting business, i just cant wait until i get the bill. Ron was there, he can confirm. i hope i dont snap or heads will roll

I take my bike to :

Daniel Ciccone

Heritage Auto & Power Sports
2-24 Ingram Drive,
Toronto, Ontario
M6M 2L6

Bus: 416-249-0422
Fax: 416-248-9651

Great service

apparently my bike is ready ! :) will pick it up mon night and im back in the game !

haven't seen you guys yet this summer- how's it going?

Back
Top Bottom