Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 54 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

cant come guys...wish i could but need to take care of things for family... maybe next week or the week after.

Looks like I won't be making it .....I am nursing a hardcore hangover ride safe I night come later with a friend of mine

Anyone meeting up tomorrow evening? .. Shopsy's run again?

Anyone meeting up tomorrow evening? .. Shopsy's run again?

sorry man... until thrusday im screwed over with family stuff.

2 shopsies weeks missed...i need some meat (insert gay joke here)

lmao !!

Meeting tonight at Weston/Rutherford at 6:30 pm to go to Shopsy's for wing night. See you guys there.:)

off topic here...but i'm getting michelin road pilot 2s on my bike soon. any advice on dem new tires? i know there's a film on them so just wondering when its safe to do some twisties.

I should be able to make it tonight.....so you guys at tims.

jaku - About 100km is the average.......do some tight figure 8's in an empty parking lot and that number goes way down.

off topic here...but i'm getting michelin road pilot 2s on my bike soon. any advice on dem new tires? i know there's a film on them so just wondering when its safe to do some twisties.

Find an empty parking lot and do a burnout you should be good to go. lol

Ride normal road speed for about 200k, take lots of turns leaning the bike so the sides make contact with pavement.

I'm planning on going up north this weekend let me know guys if you are interested in coming, Saturday morning at Tim's 9:15 leaving 9:30 Bala/Big Chute/South Wood.

See you all tonight.

Last edited:
I'm planning on going up north this weekend let me know guys if you are interested in coming, Saturday morning at Tim's 9:15 leaving 9:30 Bala/Big Chute/South Wood.

See you all tonight.

I'm in for Saturday morning ride up north.

What time do you all plan on comming back tonight?

Hey Ron you planning on calling in sick and want to ride this friday? Let me know asap I might do the same. :happy3:

lucky :S.... thats alright i guess... how was the wings?

Back
Top Bottom