Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 4 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

I guess everyone is out, I'm headed out for a quick boot around.
Lets reschedule.

Thanks.

me and hibusa went today, i got soaked. tomorrow - looks dry but cold, i hope my gear dries up til then. post up who wants to ride tomorrow ?

me and hibusa went today, i got soaked. tomorrow - looks dry but cold, i hope my gear dries up til then. post up who wants to ride tomorrow ?

It was a cold wet ride, my helemt leaked, my cloves soaked through, but was still fun getting out. Thanks CopMagnet5oh for coming out
What time are you guys planning on going out tomrrow? I'm busy most of the morning so might go out late afternoon.

It was a cold wet ride, my helemt leaked, my cloves soaked through, but was still fun getting out. Thanks CopMagnet5oh for coming out
What time are you guys planning on going out tomrrow? I'm busy most of the morning so might go out late afternoon.

Rain Suits are wonderful things, Nitrile gloves also are good to keep your gloves dry.

I ended running Southwood Rd in the rain,,Slowly, It's still sandy but a bit of it got washed off.
Towmorrow afternoon looks ok

I thought the new gloves were wet proof, JR Dry Tech gloves but the worst was my helmet, it leaked from the top of the visor.
Time for new helmet, new gloves, and new pants.
Today seems good weather, anyone going out?

nobody gave a definite answer... if we set it up for 5pm, to give some time for people to see this, is there any interest ?

i would go, so thats one.

its 4 now, i can meet at around 4:30, Jane and Maj Mac timmies ?

Any of our Vaughan riders doing the BAD ride this Sunday????? The meeting place is at AMC #7/#400 Sunday morning between 8:00 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. They usually get about 1200 riders.

I did it 2 years ago and had a great time. The OPP will block off some of the roads up north so you can ride straight through and don't have to stop at any stop signs.

The route is at a leisurely pace through the back roads and this years route is through Halton Region. It finishes off with a BBQ.

The small registration fee goes to charity and they give you a little grab bag which includes a T shirt and other stuff.

All for a great cause. Let's see some of our guys ( and any ladies) show up!!

Louis

anyone goin riding tonight? I'm going to be heading over to yonge and sheppard area to maybe buy a jacket then I'm free. If anyone wants to meet up call me at BLOCK!.

hope its not a bad idea to post that.

Last edited:
Any of our Vaughan riders doing the BAD ride this Sunday????? The meeting place is at AMC #7/#400 Sunday morning between 8:00 a.m. and 9:45 a.m. They usually get about 1200 riders.

I did it 2 years ago and had a great time. The OPP will block off some of the roads up north so you can ride straight through and don't have to stop at any stop signs.

The route is at a leisurely pace through the back roads and this years route is through Halton Region. It finishes off with a BBQ.

The small registration fee goes to charity and they give you a little grab bag which includes a T shirt and other stuff.

All for a great cause. Let's see some of our guys ( and any ladies) show up!!

Louis

I'm a Weston rider and i'll be there! Great cause and a lot of fun!

Back
Top Bottom