Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 3 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

Re: Maple/Vaughan Meet

The weather man is calling for rain on Saturday we might have to do this ride on Sunday. lets keep the day open for now.
I'm hoping to do a full day ride up north. We leave early, up 400 to hwy 11,118,35 or Algonquin Park.
I'm open to suggestion, let me know if you have a route that you want to do.

Re: Maple/Vaughan Meet

theres a possibility my weekend plans are going to change, so i might come out too, wont find out til sat tho. we should probably up the pace to 10-15 over the limit for this ride, last one was too much on the safe side, for some time i thought me speedo was off. good meeting all of you guys too.

- Kons

Re: Maple/Vaughan Meets

I'm not sure about Sunday. Supposed to play golf in Innisfil. You're right Konstantine; pace was a little slow last time but we can up the pace next time. Bike basically broken in. If I don't show up Sunday I will post something for beginning of the week nightime.

Nice meeting you guys.Have a good weekend and a safe ride.

Re: Maple/Vaughan Meets

You're right Konstantine; pace was a little slow last time but we can up the pace next time. ]

So that explains why cars were passing us. I was woundering what was going on in front, I don't think I got out of second gear... LOL

Sunday looks to a beter day so lets plan on riding on Sunday.
We can meet at Tim's across from Wonderland since its close to 400 around 10:00 AM

I will probably be in for sunday. I might be +1 too. And yes let's pickup the pace next time

Busa: well what you expect you ride a busa. You ever leave 4th on that thing? Lol.

Hey John, we are still on for Sunday, it would be great to have you join the ride. We are meeting at Tim's - South East corner of Jane and Major Mac, across from Wonderland at 10.

Route is very simple 400 to Hwy 11 to 118 to 35 to 115 down to 401 back home.
Aprox 446 km 6 hours of riding time.

Last edited:
are we going rain or shine regardless or just if its nice out ? makes no difference to me. just wanted to know. John, you should come, you last ride was awesome, too bad i couldnt stay for the whole thing.

are we going rain or shine regardless or just if its nice out ? makes no difference to me. just wanted to know. John, you should come, you last ride was awesome, too bad i couldnt stay for the whole thing.

Rain or shine we ride.

Thanks CM, Ya the rest of that day was good. They'll be other times.
I think I'm gonna pass on tomorrow,, Long straight Highway runs really aren't my cup of Tea.

Probably just take a run up to Bala for lunch via a round about route,, Have fun

http://maps.google.com/maps?f=d&hl=...5.040537,-79.439392&spn=0.995589,2.559814&z=9

are we going rain or shine regardless or just if its nice out ?

If it's raining when I start out in the morning then ... I'm out.

If it rains en route, so be it. I'll bring raingear in case.

Frak. Woke up feeling queasy this morning. I'm out. :(

It's raining hard here how. I have to take Linda to get her boots and Jacket now. the Radar looks like things should pass /slow after lunch. I'm not going as far north as planned, Just up to Severn & Southwood.. I'll call you when I get back.

Hey CBRJohn
That looks like a good route, PM me if you want some company.
The last time was fun.
Kate

Hi everyone, its calling for heavy rain north so we will have to rethink how far north we might want to go.
I'll stiil be at Tim's for 10

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom