Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets | Page 2 | GTAMotorcycle.com

Maple/Vaughan Weekly Meets

Re: Maple/Vaughan Meet

Rain again today NO!!!!. OK we can reschedule for another day.

Anyone riding to Spring Bling on Saturday?

We can meet at Tims across from Wonderland and ride down.

Just got new bike yesterday and managed to ride 100kms. I'm not going to Spring Bling but will be around if anyone wants to go for a ride over next few days once weather clears up. (Have to keep it under 4000 rpms though)

Just got new bike yesterday and managed to ride 100kms. I'm not going to Spring Bling but will be around if anyone wants to go for a ride over next few days once weather clears up. (Have to keep it under 4000 rpms though)

Hey, I'm going riding with a friend tomorrow around King City. He too just got a new bike and has to keep it under 4000 rpm, we can hook up, not sure what time his coming up but be around 6:30 or so.

HiBusa:

Let me know. Post something on this site tomorrow.Thanks.

Louis

I am in for a ride i am at weston rd rutherford

let me know about spring Bling ride...

Ya I'm in for a ride to Spring Bling. I know theres a ride before the meet to Niagara if anyone is interested. Me and a buddy are gonna attend if anyone else is interested.

Probably leave around 10am with plenty of time till the event (dont have to be there till 3pm).

There's a ride scheduled for Tuesday May 11th at 7:15 p.m. Meeting at Tim Horton's Weston and Rutherford. How about an easy ride to Caledon or anywhere else you want to go.

Everyone welcome. Easy pace so any newbies can keep up.

First ride of the season so lets see a good turnout.

I'm in. Any route planned?

I have a suggestion. We can use part of the BAD ride from 2006.

We can go up Weston to LLoydtown/Aurora Sideroad. West on LLoydtown/ Sideroad to #27. South on #27 to 15th or 16th Con. Sideroad. West on 15th or 16th and we hit a bunch of one lane twisty country sideroads that are great with little traffic on them. They finish at Airport Road. Then south on Airport Road to Castlemore and east on Castlemore/Rutherford to Weston.

I have the exact route at home (am in the office now).

This is a suggestion only. If anyone has another suggestion or just wants to do a local ride that's fine.

I am still breaking in a new bike (450 kms) so I have to take it easy.

it may be alittle to late to change the time but I think if we start earlier it would be better. I'd rather have daylight that way I can see road conditions alittle better.

I'll be there at 6:50p.m. We'll see if everyone shows up early.

It was nice meeting everyone. Sorry had to cut out early, Sean has M1 so can't ride at night.
We should do a whole day ride this Saturday if everyone is in lets plan the route.

I had a good time too. Let us know about saturday.

Back
Top Bottom